Topic locked

Re: Star Xing Pai Haikou World Open Semi Final Discussion!!

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:
Skullman wrote:
GJ wrote:
I think Lee would rather play selby in the final given selbys shocking record in finals ;-)

As opposed to Allen's amazing 0/1?

I would back allen in a final over selby any day of the week

isnt that going against your beliefs by favouring an attacking player to beat a dull snooker grinder? :chin:

so robbo didnt make quite a few attacking long balls in masters final

Or do you deliberately erase those ones :baby: rofl :wave:

Take out world final which was aspecial case as it was his forst world final dn the higgins fiasco he attacks in all other finals and goes for the throat where as selby defends to much and loses more finals

his long shots were misjudged safeties which fluked their way in <ok>

Wiggy and Jono both as bad as each other

theres more chance of Simplefan winning an Anorexia competiton than Jono or Wiggy winning any fans :dizzy:

Postby GJ

Muppet147 wrote:
Witz78 wrote:theres more chance of Simplefan winning an Anorexia competiton than Jono or Wiggy winning any fans :dizzy:

How exactly do you win an anorexia competition? Die? :-)

rofl :chuckle: <laugh>

Postby jojo

i wouldnt bet against it pal because every now and again a journeyman has his day people like dale and more recently bingham and it tend to be in the so called smaller ranking events

it all depend which milkins turn up if it the same one who turn up against higgins then milkins is probably favourite tomorrow even though lee been knocking on the door for a while

milkins will have a better chance in the final against allen than selby simply because of the player styles selby capable of grinding milkins whereas allen will just attack and milkins a similar style of player to allen so he will like that

although it difficult to call both matches virtually fifty fifty ill go for a milkins v allen final with milkins winning

Postby Witz78

Muppet147 wrote:
Witz78 wrote:theres more chance of Simplefan winning an Anorexia competiton than Jono or Wiggy winning any fans :dizzy:

How exactly do you win an anorexia competition? Die? :-)

Yeh, well either that or you fall down a gap in a drain cover :irk:

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:GJ

if you had to pick what of these would you take?

Jono losing in round 1 of the worlds
OR
Jono losing in the final of the worlds

2nd one as it would be shocking 2 first round exits in 2 years :grrr: <doh>

Postby GJ

Starbucks mmm something normal after a week or horrific food and drink.

another playr tweeting about bad food in china

Interesting no media coverage of it

anti allen agenda me thinks

Postby Witz78

Muppet147 wrote:
jojo wrote:although it difficult to call both matches virtually fifty fifty ill go for a milkins v allen final with milkins winning

Yeah, that's what I'm going for too.

If those two get to the final, it should be quite entertaining.

that tripe would only be entertaining as anti-Hearn would prob bottle his big chance to land a title rofl

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:Starbucks mmm something normal after a week or horrific food and drink.

name and shame them :gag:

you wont like it

19 hours ago from judd :-)

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:Starbucks mmm something normal after a week or horrific food and drink.

name and shame them :gag:

you wont like it

19 hours ago from judd :-)

international mummys boy :baby:

Postby GJ

TBH

the players have been playing in china events for a while so surely they know food will be different over there

Call themselves pros

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Selby should win this now on paper but something tells me that he won't.

Milkins reminds me a bit of Burnett 2 years ago then he made the final in Shanghai. He is a text book journeyman but I wouldn't mind seeing him win, it would be nice to have a shock winner not always the same old usual suspects.

Allen is on fire everytime he causes controversy, I can't wait to see what he will tweet before the Worlds.

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Selby should win this now on paper but something tells me that he won't.

Milkins reminds me a bit of Burnett 2 years ago then he made the final in Shanghai. He is a text book journeyman but I wouldn't mind seeing him win, it would be nice to have a shock winner not always the same old usual suspects.

Allen is on fire everytime he causes controversy, I can't wait to see what he will tweet before the Worlds.

His potential match with ding at the worlds will be so tough to call as 50/50 as you can get IMO :gag:

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:TBH

the players have been playing in china events for a while so surely they know food will be different over there

Call themselves pros

yeh all the whingers and moaners complaining about too many events, too much travelling, missing home, not liking the food etc are a joke

they must think the worlds starts and ends in their own street

they mouth off as if they are getting a raw deal when they should accept they are lucky to be doing what they do for a living and knuckle down and make the most of their talent instead of having a chip on their shoulder.

if Judd hates China so much why did he skip Brazil to go there for an exho with Ding <doh>

Postby Witz78

Muppet147 wrote:I'm not really anti-Hearn (or anti anti anti Hearn.) I just can't see why he's seen as some untouchable who you can't criticise.

i was one of the few who championed him long before he got into power and knew he would do a great jon

so all the muppets who still complain about hearn after all hes done snake hiss me off bigtime :grrr:

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:I'm not really anti-Hearn (or anti anti anti Hearn.) I just can't see why he's seen as some untouchable who you can't criticise.

i was one of the few who championed him long before he got into power and knew he would do a great jon

so all the muppets who still complain about hearn after all hes done snake hiss me off bigtime :grrr:

I admit i was wrong

Snooker on most weeks compared with the shambles a few years ago

barry :hatoff:

GJ for doubting him <doh>

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

I admit i was wrong

haha oh yeh u were one of his critics

Wild was well against him too, prob just he was big pals with Davis <doh> rofl

god knows what would have happened if the idiot players had voted to keep Walker in power (it nearly happened, what was it 35-29? the vote.

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

I admit i was wrong

haha oh yeh u were one of his critics

Wild was well against him too, prob just he was big pals with Davis <doh> rofl

god knows what would have happened if the idiot players had voted to keep Walker in power (it nearly happened, what was it 35-29? the vote.

I think murphy and the force voted walker

same with allen and crapitano

it was close as you say so alot of the top players voted agianst baz

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:yeh ding and hendry were others who voted against Hearn

basically that 110sport muppet Doyel brainwashed them all into voting for Walker

Did robbo

;-)

Postby Witz78

Snooker bosses unveil plans for world circuit

O'Sullivan has criticised the state of professional snooker

World Snooker has announced plans for an international circuit aimed at reviving interest in the sport.

The game's governing body says the World Snooker Tour will more than double the number of global ranking tournaments to 15.

The aim is to create a world circuit "similar to that of tennis and golf".

World Snooker chairman Sir Rodney Walker said: "We hope the players and promoters will recognise the opportunities of this ambitious plan."

haha Walkers last stand, he came out with this BS just before the vote to oust him was cast, so many gullable players fell for his claptrap though