Topic locked

Re: Star Xing Pai Haikou World Open Semi Final Discussion!!

Postby Skullman

Witz78 wrote:big grudge match tomorrow between South West Snooker Academys golden boy Milkins who was one of the first to sign up with them and Stephen Lee who is run by Pockets Promotions and is hated by Paul Mount and everyone in Gloucester.

personally i hope and think Lee will wipe the floor with Milkins. 6-1 or 6-2.

Why do OnQ dislike Lee?

Postby Witz78

Skullman wrote:
Witz78 wrote:big grudge match tomorrow between South West Snooker Academys golden boy Milkins who was one of the first to sign up with them and Stephen Lee who is run by Pockets Promotions and is hated by Paul Mount and everyone in Gloucester.

personally i hope and think Lee will wipe the floor with Milkins. 6-1 or 6-2.

Why do OnQ dislike Lee?

Paul Mount sued him and won 10k off him recently i think

ill need to delve into the archives to find out the background to it all again as my minds gone blank :dizzy:

Postby vodkadiet

Sgt Milko played out of his skin today, but I feel 'Rolls Royce' cue action may have too much for him tomorrow. I say 6-3 Lee.

Selby and Anti-Hearn should be a tight match and I fancy the winner of that to win the event. I will favour Selby 6-4.

Postby GJ

vodkadiet wrote:Sgt Milko played out of his skin today, but I feel 'Rolls Royce' cue action may have too much for him tomorrow. I say 6-3 Lee.

Selby and Anti-Hearn should be a tight match and I fancy the winner of that to win the event. I will favour Selby 6-4.

I think Lee would rather play selby in the final given selbys shocking record in finals ;-)

Postby vodkadiet

GJ wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Sgt Milko played out of his skin today, but I feel 'Rolls Royce' cue action may have too much for him tomorrow. I say 6-3 Lee.

I think Lee would rather play selby in the final given selbys shocking record in finals ;-)

I think Lee has a good record against Allen, but not against Selby. I would assume he would be a bigger price if he played Selby.

Lee also hasn't got a good record in finals, if my memory serves me right.

Postby Skullman

GJ wrote:

Masters :john:

Postby Skullman

Muppet147 wrote:Sgt Milko is the unknown quantity. The other three players are habitual losers. If he plays how he did against Higgins, Milkins will romp to his first title. <ok>

Have to admit he looks like the biggest threat for Selby left in the draw.

Postby vodkadiet

Skullman wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:Sgt Milko is the unknown quantity. The other three players are habitual losers. If he plays how he did against Higgins, Milkins will romp to his first title. <ok>

Have to admit he looks like the biggest threat for Selby left in the draw.

I cannot see anyone winning in fairness. Has a tournament ever been left unfinished?

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:How does everybody see Selby and Allen going tomorrow?

Hign quality match, with lots of big breaks and banter, with Selby winning in the end as Allen isn't facing a qualifier, so it will be business as usual from him.

Postby Skullman

GJ wrote:

As opposed to Allen's amazing 0/1?

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:
GJ wrote:

I would back allen in a final over selby any day of the week

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:
Skullman wrote:
GJ wrote:

I would back allen any day of the week

:limp:

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:
Skullman wrote:
GJ wrote:

isnt that going against your beliefs by favouring an attacking player to beat a dull snooker grinder? :chin:

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:
Skullman wrote:
GJ wrote:

isnt that going against your beliefs by favouring an attacking player to beat a dull snooker grinder? :chin:

so robbo didnt make quite a few attacking long balls in masters final

Or do you deliberately erase those ones :baby: rofl :wave:

Take out world final which was aspecial case as it was his forst world final dn the higgins fiasco he attacks in all other finals and goes for the throat where as selby defends to much and loses more finals

Postby Witz78

Muppet147 wrote:
Witz78 wrote:i think we all agree that the final needs Lee in it

Speak for yourself. I've no desire to see that fat lump waddling around the table in the final. :sad:

im happy to say ive not seen a single shot of this event and it shall remain that way :gag:

Postby jojo

selby v allen should be really tasty in fact both matches should be tasty and if milkins play like he did against higgins reading the posts on here then lee will find it difficult

both matches hard to call you might have to favour selby over allen ourely because he been finding his form and better all round game but i wouldnt begrudge allen a first title despite the rubbish that come out his mouth now and again

i cant call any of the matches too difficult to predict this tournament wide open i even give milkins a chance of winning every now and again theres a shock winner and it could be his turn
Last edited by jojo on 02 Mar 2012, edited 1 time in total.