Topic locked

Star Xing Pai Haikou World Open Semi Final Discussion!!

Postby Wildey

Monday 27th of February - Sunday 4th of March in Haikou, Hainan Island,China

Its the Semi Final and the Milk Man keeps on Delivering and what a performance in dispatching World Champion John Higgins 5-3 and Next plays Stephen Lee what chance for both of them to win a Ranking Title.

In the other Semi Final its World Number 1 Mark Selby vs Loud Mouth from Antrim Mark Allen.

Who makes Sunday's Final

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Image Image

Re: Star Xing Pai Haikou World Open Semi Final Discussion!!

Postby Roland

SnookerFan wrote:
Sonny wrote:6:30am? Blimey.

Come on Selby

You getting up for it, sir?

I'll try my best but I know I won't be home till quite late tonight and have SSX waiting to be played so watch this space. I will try and get up though.

Postby nice_shoes_ken

Allen v Selby, who shall I support ummm. Two of my favourite players battling it out for a place in a final, will have to go with Selby just, his tactical play will be that little bit too much for Allen I think.

Stephen Lee aka The Ultimate Pieman to win the other Semi, his form warrants a place in a televised final. Will not underestimate Milkins though, quality player on his day.

Postby Witz78

annoying as hell coming home and wanting to reply to loads of things on the QF discussion but that thread is locked already

dunno why there isnt just one long thread for a tournament

suppose setting up a diff thread for each round of a tournament justifies Wilds existence in life :D

Postby Witz78

sonny wrote2 masters and awful load more runner-up and semi-final spots. It's a stupid arguement anyway. I'm not surprised by the result at all and I hope he sticks Mark Allen's attitude right up his jacksie tomorrow morning.

Are the any non-ROS fans who ever like to have a pop at Selby? Thought not

(a) So only Ronnie fans dont like Selby??

(b) youve changed your tune on Allen, yesterday you were calling him a character and downplaying his comments

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:annoying as hell coming home and wanting to reply to loads of things on the QF discussion but that thread is locked already

suppose setting up a diff thread for each round of a tournament justifies Wilds existence in life :D

its one long tournament thread with different branches what the hell is wrong with talking about the quarters on here ffs <doh>

idiot <ok>

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:annoying as hell coming home and wanting to reply to loads of things on the QF discussion but that thread is locked already

its one long tournament thread with different branches what the hell is wrong with talking about the quarters on here ffs <doh>

idiot <ok>

ER, COS THIS IS THE SEMI FINAL THREAD <doh>

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:

idiot <ok>

no its the tournament thread once one round over we look on to the future its not illegal to talk about quarters i dare you to even mention the last 32 if you brave enough.

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:

idiot <ok>

no its the tournament thread once one round over we look on to the future its not illegal to talk about quarters i dare you to even mention the last 32 if you brave enough.

look to the future :chin:

in that case you should lock the semi final thread at 6am tomorrow morning then :fart:

Postby jojo

great result higgins out any loss for him is good for snooker so well done milkins losing to a journeyman cant be easy to take but he has to ha

this must be milkins first ranking semi final so well done to him i still expect lee to beat him tomorrow but you never know all four players left in the tournament have a chance of winning it but i would make milkins fourth favourite

Postby Skullman

Back from school and looked at the scores.

First all. Get in Selby! :D :D :happy: <cool>

Was expecting him to get revenge on Murphy, but wasn't expecting a whitewash. Murphy was poor, but Mark still played well. Expect him to win against Allen tomorrow. Was more worried about King tbh as he has beaten Selby a couple of times in big matchs, but I don't think Allen has ever beaten him.

Lee went through as expected and I think he should get past Milkins, but I said that about John too, and look what happened there rofl.

As an aside, I see that Eurosport aren't showing the weekend matches live except for the first semi. :grrr: What is the point!

Sigh... looks like another Fromsport weekend for me.

Postby Witz78

big grudge match tomorrow between South West Snooker Academys golden boy Milkins who was one of the first to sign up with them and Stephen Lee who is run by Pockets Promotions and is hated by Paul Mount and everyone in Gloucester.

personally i hope and think Lee will wipe the floor with Milkins. 6-1 or 6-2.