Topic locked

Re: Star Xing Pai Haikou World Open Quarter Final Discussion

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:That's some going. Just goes to show there's no point moaning about the conditions. If it's uncomfortable you've just got to get on with it.

you just cant have perfect conditions at all times i think they lucky these days with most events.

Postby Casey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:John rofl

To be fair to Milkins he played until - 7 of the frames had a break of 67 or more.

Lee v Milkins will be a good match it Rob can keep up that form. Allen v Selby, well the winner of that will most likely be the favourite for the tournament.

Postby SnookerFan

Surprised by the Higgins loss. :shock:

But, Higgins is still Higgins. With him you just never know... He could probably be whitewashed in the China Open, and still win The Crucible.

I think it's fair to say that he's been grim this season though. (By his standards).

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Surprised by the Higgins loss. :shock:

But, Higgins is still Higgins. With him you just never know... He could probably be whitewashed in the China Open, and still win The Crucible.

I think it's fair to say that he's been grim this season though. (By his standards).

well he wasent grim in that match he looked back to something near his best just dont underestimate just how well Milkins played.