Topic locked

Steve Davis joins up with Snooker Legends

Postby SnookerFan

Fom the Snooker Legends website. http://www.snookerlegends.co.uk/docs/St ... 202012.pdf

Press release
‘The Nugget’ Steve Davis teams up with Snooker Legends
We are delighted to announce that 6 times World Champion, and one of the greatest ever, Steve Davis has agreed to join Snooker Legends for a very special exhibition against Dennis Taylor.
The date for this event is WEDNESDAY 16TH MAY 2012 at the Victoria Hall in Stoke.
Snooker Legends Creator Jason Francis said...
“Throughout last year fans at our events kept asking when we’d be able to put on some shows featuring Steve and I am so pleased that he has agreed to work with us. Pitching him against Dennis was an obvious decision and this show will not only have memories of that 1985 final but also feature their hilarious trick shot routines. As always with our events there will be a chance for the fans to meet Steve and Dennis and one audience member will get the chance to play in the doubles. This is an event no snooker fan will want to miss”
Steve added
“This will be a tremendous evening of fun and it’s always nice to compete against Dennis on a snooker table. The memory of ’85 is never far from the back of our minds, and hopefully the match will be just as exciting. ‘Snooker Legends’ has really taken off over the past few years and I’m delighted to be part of it.” VIP packages are available which guarantees the holder a prime seat at the event and entrance to the pre-event Champagne reception where you can meet Steve and Dennis.
Tickets now on sale, box office 0844 871 7649 or book online at
www.atgtickets.com/stoke
This exhibition is produced by Snooker Legends
Snooker Legends logo and all content copyright © 2011 Snooker Legends. All rights reserved

Re: Steve Davis joins up with Snooker Legends

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:Doh its old news. Heard about it last week zzz

I'd quite like to go to that, pity I don't live anywhere near Stoke.

Hopefully we'll get another decent one at Croydon this year. :D

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:

From the Snooker Legends facebook page. "Snooker Legends croydon coming soon"

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

From the Snooker Legends facebook page. "Snooker Legends croydon coming soon"

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

when you realise its best of 2 semi finals and best of 1 in the final, youll prob write to Snooker Legends management to state your displeasure and refusal to buy tickets :limp:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
when you realise its best of 2 semi finals and best of 1 in the final, youll prob write to Snooker Legends management to state your displeasure and refusal to buy tickets :limp:

:fart: