Topic locked

Re: Power Snooker Discussion Topic

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:for me a match is to long and one dimentional it gets a bit boring i think 15 minutes a match is long enough.

long format hater :grrr:

rofl

Postby Tubberlad

I'll admit I did watch that Stevens-Selby match. I'd forgotten why I'd hated this tournament so much, it didn't take long for me to be reminded, it's a totally bastardised version of a great game. I'll watch some of the Higgins-Allen game just out of interest to see what kind of reception Higgins gets from the drunks, but after that I'll just watch the horse racing.

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:"Judd Trump - The Greatest potter the games ever seen" according to Dennis Taylor !!

Thought he was from Bristol not Stoke :chin:

Postby Tubberlad

Witz78 wrote:"Judd Trump - The Greatest potter the games ever seen" according to Dennis Taylor !!

Yeah, that was an interesting one... I'd still be firmly in the Williams camp, it's a bit early to say

Postby Witz78

Allen forgetting to take the ball in hand there when Higgins missed and put him back in from snooker doh

crap so far, players just playing normal snooker and if they get the powerball its a bonus

Postby Tubberlad

Fair play to John Higgins I must say, he's getting into the spirit of things more than any of the other three I've seen so far <ok>

Postby PLtheRef

Not bad but truthfully as Sonny said last year it is CGS and its become rather too confusing, as we've seen so far.

Postby Wildey

Tubberlad wrote:

Yeah, that was an interesting one... I'd still be firmly in the Williams camp, it's a bit early to say

williams floats balls in so more chance of them droping....the speed and force trump hits them i dont think theres been a more acurate long potter in the game than trump.

Postby Bourne

Bourne wrote:Today's bets :D

Allen @ 2.2 over Higgins
Robbo @ 1.7 over Maguire
Bingham @ 2.38 over Murphy

Bet one lands in the hutch :hatoff:

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:2/2 so far for me

50 on Selby @8/13

and 50 on Allen @ 5/6

a ton on Judd @ 1/2 next i think

Sticking a hundred on Judd @ 1.48 <ok>

Postby Andre147

Wild wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:

williams floats balls in so more chance of them droping....the speed and force trump hits them i dont think theres been a more acurate long potter in the game than trump.

Yes thats absolutely right, the harder you hit the balls, the more difficult it is for them to sink in the table pockets, so yeah, Judd is probaly the most acurate long potter the game has ever seen I think, the kid just can´t hit them softly, lol :ahh:

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:
Bourne wrote:This bird's interviewing technique is as bad as John Evans' haha

:limp:

only one technique of hers id be interested in haha

Well two, the ironing ain't gona get done on it's own :D

Postby Witz78

He hardly come across as an International Playboi there did he

and as for Gould, the supposed womaniser hahaha more chance of Snookerfan strutting his stuff on a dancefloor tonight and wooing the women

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:He hardly come across as an International Playboi there did he

and as for Gould, the supposed womaniser hahaha more chance of Snookerfan strutting his stuff on a dancefloor tonight and wooing the women

:chuckle:

Postby Bourne

Ah well this is nothing more than a chance to go on the snake hiss for a few players anyway <ok>

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:Ah well this is nothing more than a chance to go on the snake hiss for a few players anyway <ok>

Trump will be straight back down the road in time for a quiet night in with Ryan Summers watching the X Factor :limp:

Postby Bourne

Judd: It's a lot better playing in front of a crowd who are calling out rather than one that's boring

Wild rant away :D