Topic locked

Re: The Wuxi Classic Discussion !!!!!!

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:Well done Mark, start as you mean to go on (in the PTCs) :chuckle:

its funny when i said Trump did little kitten all to deserve the hype you was listing championship league,PTC,Masters qualifying tournaments as some sort of proof of it how fickle you are <doh>

Eh Trump was outside the top 25 this time last year so of course it's natural the PTCs were huge for him and he proved that by peaking at the end of the year :no:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:

its funny when i said Trump did little kitten all to deserve the hype you was listing championship league,PTC,Masters qualifying tournaments as some sort of proof of it how fickle you are <doh>

Eh Trump was outside the top 25 this time last year so of course it's natural the PTCs were huge for him and he proved that by peaking at the end of the year :no:

there you go then trump started small worked up big <ok>

Selby got less of a distance to go WORLD CHAMP here he comes :happy: :happy:

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:

Selby started small last year too and what did he win :john: Question is will he have learnt from his mistakes this year <ok>

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:

since when did you become such a fan of Wiggy :limp:

Postby SnookerFan

Well, this can't be bad for Selby, can it? He beat Graeme Dott, Ding Junhui and Ali Carter in a televised tournament. Okay, no ranking points at stake, no pressure. But, if nothing else, it'll give him some early season confidence. I think Wild celebrating that he's favourite for The Crucible is a bit over the top though. rofl But, then, you never know....

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Selby = Almagro :chuckle:

you do realize all these idiotic comments will come back to give you a big knee in the groin.

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:Selby = Almagro :chuckle:

you do realize all these idiotic comments will come back to give you a big knee in the groin.

Almagro hatah :evilgrin:

Postby randam05

Great win for Selby. For sure had the toughest draw possible. Okay no ranking, but still money to be won so some pressure and the fact it was televised. Hopefully he has started as he means to go on this season.

Theres something about Selby that the more I watch him the more I love to watch him. Fantastic player to watch.

And considering everyone was moaning about what a rubbish pointless unwatchable tournament this was, it did still seem to get 11 nearly 12 pages of discussion!

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:And considering everyone was moaning about what a rubbish pointless unwatchable tournament this was, it did still seem to get 11 nearly 12 pages of discussion!

99% snookerfan and me <laugh>

Postby GJ

randam05 wrote:Great win for Selby. For sure had the toughest draw possible. Okay no ranking, but still money to be won so some pressure and the fact it was televised. Hopefully he has started as he means to go on this season.

Theres something about Selby that the more I watch him the more I love to watch him. Fantastic player to watch.

And considering everyone was moaning about what a rubbish pointless unwatchable tournament this was, it did still seem to get 11 nearly 12 pages of discussion!

TIN POT :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
randam05 wrote:And considering everyone was moaning about what a rubbish pointless unwatchable tournament this was, it did still seem to get 11 nearly 12 pages of discussion!

99% snookerfan and me <laugh>

Didn't you get a whole page of just you posting in one tournament? rofl :hatoff: