Topic locked

Re: The Wuxi Classic Draw and Format !!

Postby Bourne

I remember that match, and the reactions afterwards that Ding would actually suffer from the defeat :lol: Masters champ and Worlds semi later, that was proved to be a joke.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:I remember that match, and the reactions afterwards that Ding would actually suffer from the defeat :lol: Masters champ and Worlds semi later, that was proved to be a joke.

a world defeat says otherwise it was playing on his mind ;-)

Postby Wildey

seriously there's so much snooker being played now, that actually felt like a lifetime ago so thats another positive you got no time to lick ur wounds think about defeats now its dust yourself down and play again.

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:seriously there's so much snooker being played now, that actually felt like a lifetime ago so thats another positive you got no time to lick ur wounds think about defeats now its dust yourself down and play again.

Yes PTCs for the players have been a godsend <ok>

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:seriously there's so much snooker being played now, that actually felt like a lifetime ago so thats another positive you got no time to lick ur wounds think about defeats now its dust yourself down and play again.

Yes PTCs for the players have been a godsend <ok>

think tennis players they lose in a final on Sunday they playing in the next tournament on Tuesday you just not got time to worry about what went wrong snooker is getting that way so its all good even if we cant see PTC they are playing and forgetting about rubbish matches before the next biggie starts.

Postby GJ

MarkSelbyNo1Fan wrote:Good to see Selby involved. I'll be following it.

hes like jankovic plays every event :john:

only way to get to number 1 i suppose <laugh> :bow:

Postby Roland

What a waste putting that on Eurosport. Thinking of saturation points in the television schedule here.