Post a reply

Under 21's Open Series

Postby roy142857

A series of events being played at the North East Derbyshire Snooker Centre, event 1 was last weekend and drew a good field, some notable names losing early on included Oliver Lines, Sean O'Sullivan and Sam Harvey, turned into a battle of the Mitchells -

Results from quarter finals on:

Jake Nicholson 4-1 Ryan Clarke
Mitchell Mann 4-0 Jason Tart
Mitchell Travis 4-3 Billy Castle
Joel Walker 1-4 Elliot Slessor

Jake Nicholson 0-4 Mitchell Mann
Mitchell Travis 4-2 Elliot Slessor

Mitchell Mann 4-2 Mitchell Travis

:win:

Well done to Mitchell Mann (and well done to Mitchell Travis - high break with a 125)

Next event 28th/29th January

Re: Under 21's Open Series

Postby markj147

It was a great day for me to go and watch the top lads and lass in England playing. There were 55 players registered to play on the day I think 53 turned up.

As you can see Hannah is also in the event but outclassed considering the ability on show although she did win a couple of frames and should have won a further 6 frames which she lost on pink or black balls. This doesnt include a surprising 1st frame against Joel Walker where she was ahead until the blue before he cleared to black to take the frame before changing gear and easily winning the next 2.

To be fair I didnt expect her to win a frame considering her group so she did well for me.

I cannot wait until the next event and I know that Hannah is enjoying the challenge and realising how tough it is at the top.

Great bunch of lads as well who appear to support Hannah wholeheartedly on the circuit.

Postby PLtheRef

Some great players there. All of them have huge potential. Slessor is one name to watch out for.

Postby Roland

Is Billy Castle any relation to Shane?