Jamie Clarke 119
Michael Leslie 107, 102
Ross Muir 107
Joel Walker 103
Adam Stefanów 102
Shachar Ruberg 100

Re: EBSA European Under 21's Championship 2012

Postby Skullman

Are the semis best of nine? By the way, when's the last time Shane Castle lost a frame, he seems to be whitewashing everyone. And at only 14. Looks like the main tour will have someone to worry about in a couple of years. <cool>

Postby Witz78

Skullman wrote:Are the semis best of nine? By the way, when's the last time Shane Castle lost a frame, he seems to be whitewashing everyone. And at only 14. Looks like the main tour will have someone to worry about in a couple of years. <cool>

NEXT year maybe if he wins this

the rules were changed so anyone can get on tour now, the DISCRIMINATION against under 16s no longer applies so Moniques worst nightmare might happen :wave:

Postby Skullman

Witz78 wrote:
Skullman wrote:Are the semis best of nine? By the way, when's the last time Shane Castle lost a frame, he seems to be whitewashing everyone. And at only 14. Looks like the main tour will have someone to worry about in a couple of years. <cool>

NEXT year maybe if he wins this

the rules were changed so anyone can get on tour now, the DISCRIMINATION against under 16s no longer applies so Moniques worst nightmare might happen :wave:

No a couple of years, because I'm expecting him to have a first season like Kacper Filipiak did. It will take some time to get used to the tour and learn to deal with players like Dave Harold and Rory McLeod, who will porbbaly be a bit of a culture shock to him.

Postby markj147

Shane turned 14 in January. looking forward to watching the final. hannahs match starts at the same time but I will be able to watch both. Shane seems to be playing ok at the moment. I reckon he has another gear but Michael so wants the tour spot after coming close before. cannot call it.

:)

Postby roy142857

Sorry for the lack of updates today, been a looong hard day clearing the flat of a relative who died recently.

Breaks of 126 and 100 for Leslie in the final, hopefully there'll be no problem with the Pro Tour accepting his nomination so Michael Leslie should be on the Pro Tour from next season.
:-)

I'm sure Shane Castle will be disappointed but I'd bet all the good snooker he's played over the last few days will stand him in good stead on down the line.

Postby Skullman

Witz78 wrote:hopefully the young kid Castle gets a wildcard on tour

i dont see any harm in giving him one regardless of his tender age

Well he has to earn it first. There are only so many places, and you can't keep giving wildcards to players who haven't proved themselves enough. Is there an age limit on the Q School, maybe he try for a tour place through there?