Post a reply

Re: European Under 18's

Postby PLtheRef

randam05 wrote:Yes Pl :-) two of the groups have 3 players though due to players pulling out.

Ok cheers,

To answer your question, if Hannah wins both her games 3-0 tomorrow and Fung gets beat 3-0 by Winbourne then she and Fung would be tied for both wins, frame difference and frames for - I dont know how frame average is worked out but I assume that it would be the same as well - Dead Level.

Postby randam05

Thanks Pl.

Its also been pretty fun having wasleys house to myself for the past few nights ;)

Postby jadechelsea

randam05 wrote:Thanks Pl.

Its also been pretty fun having wasleys house to myself for the past few nights ;)

I wish I could come down and have one of the rooms in the house

Postby markj147

Hannah playing Jordan winbourne this morning wins the first with a 42 break. Random is 1-0 down to liam sanders.

Postby markj147

Randam pots blue but is snookered on the pink. Misses snooker.1 snooker buffer for the win.

He pots the pink and wins the match 3-2

Postby PLtheRef

jadechelsea WC wrote:Well done Hannah :-D . has she got in to the last 16?

I think she's in the plate, Mark will be able to tell us though.

Draw's supposed to be up by half nine -

matches get longer now, 7 frames upto the semis and nine for the final.

Postby markj147

Yes she's in the plate but with 3 in a group it was going to be tough considering how good the other 2 are. Sitting waiting for the draw. Randam plays at 10. Hannah plays at 1.

Jake watched Hannahs game and can give his perspective but I felt that she played very well.

Postby randam05

Thanks gays.

Grinded my way to make it through the last 16 but got drawn against Jamie Clarke.....

Could have an extra lay in, but nah i will show my face! :L and lose 4-0. Nah maybe if i can knick some breaks and grind again i could win, but slim chance!

Yeah I did watch Hannahs match, she knocked in some lovely pots and did play rather well. I was impressed. I wish her all the best in the plate..im sure Ill be there watching.

Postby jadechelsea

Very unlucky to have ross in your group then get drawn against Jamie clarke :-( you never no you could win it Jake :-) and good luck to hannah hope you do well :-)

Re: European Open Junior Snooker Championship 2011

Postby roy142857

This has reached it's knock-out stages, line-up as follows:

Ross Muir (Sco) 4-0 Robert Jones (Eng)
Michael Rogers (Eng) v Jonathan Haslam (Eng)

Adam Stefanow (Pol) v Dan Legassic (Eng)
Jay Bullen (Eng) v Jonathan Fung (HKG)

Jordan Winbourne (Eng) v Travis Furnish (Wal)
Ming Wah Man (HKG) v Callum Lloyd (Wal)

Shane Castle (Eng) v Adam Bobat (Eng)
Jamie Clarke (Wal) 4-0 Jake Frank (Eng)

century breaks from the tournament are Muir with 132 and 101, and Clarke with 125 and 114

:D

Postby Wildey

markj147 wrote:Hannah wins 4-2 after a lacklustre 4th and 5th frame

whens the next match ?