Post a reply

Re: European Open Junior Snooker Championship 2011

Postby roy142857

Ross Muir (Sco) 4-0 Robert Jones (Eng)
Michael Rogers (Eng) 3-4 Jonathan Haslam (Eng)

Adam Stefanow (Pol) 4-0 Dan Legassic (Eng)
Jay Bullen (Eng) 1-4 Jonathan Fung (HKG)

Jordan Winbourne (Eng) 4-0 Travis Furnish (Wal)
Ming Wah Man (HKG) 1-4 Callum Lloyd (Wal)

Shane Castle (Eng) 4-2 Adam Bobat (Eng)
Jamie Clarke (Wal) 4-0 Jake Frank (Eng)

Re: European Under 18's

Postby Alex0paul

Good to see three Devon guys in the last 16, two from Plymouth.

Postby markj147

Hannah lost 4-0 to Dong Dong. she was shattered though tough game against Luke smith which she won 4-2 half hour rest and then the match with Dong Dong. He had a bye to the quarters so was much fresher. games were close enough to suggest a more awake Hannah would have won some of them. Great learning curve where she has to improve her stamina and develop techniques to keep her focus. her potting is back though so well worth the trip. She is also hitting centre ball for the first time in months. onward and upward.

Postby randam05

Roll on tomorrow! I kinda wanna draw hannah now in one of these mini tournaments now! Had a few casual frames against her this morning.

Postby Wildey

well our very own Randam aka Jake Frank could well have lost to the eventual winner :-)

Postby randam05

Yup! and the other finalist was in my round robin group. So nothing to be to disheartened about.

I dont think you got a photo of us 2 did you Mark? Anyway was lovely meeting you and Hannah there hope to see you again sometime.

Postby markj147

Jamie beat Ross 5-1

Both were the ones I thought would make the final before the event started.

Just got home. Shattered.

Postby markj147

randam05 wrote:Yup! and the other finalist was in my round robin group. So nothing to be to disheartened about.

I dont think you got a photo of us 2 did you Mark? Anyway was lovely meeting you and Hannah there hope to see you again sometime.

No I didn't, apologies. I was hungry and tired and helping run that tourney so forgot. Will have to remember to sort it next time mate. It was nice to meet you.:)

Postby randam05

Ah no worries, yeah I think we were all shattered! Nice and yeah :-)

Well done to Jamie, he must have played amazing to get there considering he had to get past me first ;)

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:Ah no worries, yeah I think we were all shattered! Nice and yeah :-)

Well done to Jamie, he must have played amazing to get there considering he had to get past me first ;)

you was the inspiration to go on to win :-)