Post a reply

World Women's Snooker Championship - Final 2022

Postby HappyCamper

This is happening now in the Ding Junhui Snooker Academy. Streaming on facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/WomensSnooker/ ... 004119100/

Final will see a new winner etched on the Mandy Fisher trophy as Belgium's Wendy Jans plays last edition's runner-up Mink Wongharuthai. The winner will earn a card on the World Tour next season.

Mink has taken the first frame on the black.
Last edited by HappyCamper on 14 Feb 2022, edited 1 time in total.

Re: World Women's Snooker Championship - Final 2022

Postby HappyCamper

i don't have a facebook account either. don't seem to need to log-in to watch it

jans as pulled back level, with a new high break of 31 for the match.

the third frame is going a bit scrappy with the table looking pretty awkward now.

judging by the chat room on the stream it's getting a few viewers out in thailand.

Postby Yanfan

Good effort by Wendy there to get it to a black ball game after Mink knocked the brown in.

But I've got to go out now, so I will have to put the screen recorder on.

Postby HappyCamper

having needed a snooker, jans is able to take it to the final black. but misses. no error from mink who wins her first of what will presumably be many world titles.

Postby lhpirnie

HappyCamper wrote:having needed a snooker, jans is able to take it to the final black. but misses. no error from mink who wins her first of what will presumably be many world titles.

It was quite an incredible finish. But she really will have to play a lot better than this if she wants to avoid embarrassment on the main tour next year.