Post a reply

Re: Jakes progress.

Postby randam05

Precisely.

Had a devon vs cornwall match today. Big day where lots of playing gather up to take on eachother in junior snooker, senior snooker and billiards.

I won one and lost one.

Junior - Devon beat Cornwall 10-2
Senior - Devon beat Cornwall 9-5
Billiards - Cornwall beat devon 3-2

Postby randam05

Lost in my local Handicap Final 3-1 and then the handicap doubles 3-2.

Dissapointed but when they have 40 point leads to begin with and youre not playing well its tough! Ah well finals are good I suppose.

Postby randam05

Not updated recently.

However this weekend I have entered a 2 day event in south devon with 5 of the top players from north devon.

Some good entrants in this tournament that has a £1000 prize pot.

Entrants include, the one and only SAM BAIRD, Ben Harrison (which suprised me, but will be good to see him in action this weekend), Darren Bond (QSchool entrant), Clayton Humphries, Adrian Bond (brother of darren equally is good but didnt enter Qschool), Alan Tunney and Ben fortey/Paul williams from the academy among many others making it up to 32.

Should be a cracking weekend would love to get through the group stages and earn some of that £1000 but will be tough as there is a lot of quality players.

Postby randam05

I did alright, nice to see Ben there and Sam baird was awesome!

Until....

Harrison beat him in the quarters!

Currently 1-1 between Ben and Darren bond in the semi, while in the other semi Matt williams leads Phinney 3-1 (Best of 7's)

Postby randam05

Harrison leads 3-1, just had a 143 clearance.

Postby randam05

Ben through to meet a v.good player from the south west, Matt Williams! Good luck

Postby randam05

He wins 4-0 with a further 72. Well done Ben!