Post a reply

Re: Pink Ribbon Tournament Draw and Discussions !!!!

Postby Alex0paul

My last practice session tomorrow too. Need to work on a few things especially my break off as I keep hitting the bleddy blue. Can't believe its almost time.

Postby Roland

simplysnooker wrote:Come on Sonny, how amazing would that be if you got to play a Higgins or a Trump!

Bloody amazing because I'd have to win about 5 matches to get there!

Postby Alex0paul

Sonny wrote:Had any nice breaks?

A couple of 40s and 50s. Its my consistency thats crap as I can go from knocking everything then struggling to pot two balls 30 minutes later.

Postby Roland

Haha sounds like me. I'm going from bad to worse, then having a good spell where I can't miss, then back to missing everything a couple of frames later. Just can't get any confidence going.

Postby Roland

Noted ;-)

Naa I'm the same. The most likely easy ball I'm going to miss is the one immediately after a good shot. I don't know why but it happens time and time again.

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:My problem is that I get frustrated easily, start missing easy balls then push the boat out to make something happen.

hahahaha you sound like Hendry

Postby Wildey

Wednesday 1st June

7pm

Darryl Hill v Ben Harrison
Stephen Kent v Ben Fortey
James Hill v Terry Challenger
Simon Woodward v Stephen Ellis
Roland Cox v David Bailey
Alex Taubman v Matt Northern
James Loft v Philip Wildman
Alex Hutchings v Guy Loft
Phil O'Kane v Sachin Plaha
Ollie Douglas v Paul Mount
Ricky Hong Chin v Anthony Robson
Nick Pearce v Ross Muir
Tom Johnson v Gavin Lewis

Postby Roland

Bourne wrote:Sonny
Can you or David Bailey get photos of your match up on here afterwards, thanks <ok>

I'm not bloody playing and taking photos at the same time! I'm sure Monique can oblige although I'll stage a sit in protest to ban all photographers if she puts me off.

Postby Bourne

Sonny wrote:
Can you or David Bailey get photos of your match up on here afterwards, thanks <ok>

I'm not bloody playing and taking photos at the same time! I'm sure Monique can oblige although I'll stage a sit in protest to ban all photographers if she puts me off.

Can you ask David then, he's the pro :evilgrin:

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:

god you gonna ban mon lol

Postby Alex0paul

So excited for tonight but very nervous at the same time.

Once I have lost 4-0 i'll try and get some pics of sonny's match. Maybe even a video.

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:So excited for tonight but very nervous at the same time.

Once I have lost 4-0 i'll try and get some pics of sonny's match. Maybe even a video.

try and have faith lol

Postby roy142857

Just wanted to say, I love the idea of this fund-raiser :-)

Hope you raise tons of money and everyone involved has a great time.

Have to log off now though as I keep laughing at the comments, it's interrupting my son's homework and he's getting rather cross - like this :no:

Postby Wildey

roy142857 wrote:Just wanted to say, I love the idea of this fund-raiser :-)

Hope you raise tons of money and everyone involved has a great time.

Have to log off now though as I keep laughing at the comments, it's interrupting my son's homework and he's getting rather cross - like this :no:

hes got homework during half term and hes getting cross you not letting him do it :shock:

he will get far lol