Post a reply

Re: Pink Ribbon Tournament Draw and Discussions !!!!

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:She was taking photos later on in her non referring outfit and she was attracting a lot of male attention :redneck:

any photos some more male attention is waiting for her <laugh>

Postby Alex0paul

Definitely got my appetite for playing back. Before this hadn't picked up my cue for 18 months but now I am thinking of playing regularly again in time for next year. Looking forward to playing on my bucket pockets at my club.

Postby PLtheRef

Alex0paul wrote:Absolutely shattered. Just got back. It took me five snake hissing hours to get to the venue from Bristol. I didn't play great against Sonny but to be fair to him he froze me out in the first two frames putting pressure on any half chance I got. I didn't score heavily enough all day which isn't good enough at this level.

My second match was a nightmare as I came straight onto it from the first match as we were running behind schedule. I somehow fluked an 18 break with literally every pot being a fluke but I was so tired that I could barely stand. He played solidly, making 30+ breaks in every frame.

My last match was a great match though. It was played in good spirit with plenty of jokes being cracked throughout. I went 3-0 down put probably deserved a better scoreline. Won the next two frames on the pink but he just froze me out in the final frame with just half chances that I couldn't take. I think would have won if i'd have taken it to the decider.

Those pockets are deadly though.

I'd have liked to ref your match with Sonny,

Tanya's from Kiev. Sounds like a good atmosphere down there, few friends of mine involved too.

Postby Roland

Alex0paul wrote:Also you loved my fist pump when I made it 3-1 or 3-2

Haha yeah. You gave a little fist pump when you potted the black to go 2-1 in our match too. That's good, shows desire and that you want to win. I like that.

The other thing you did was the smile when you got out of a tough snooker I'd laid. You spent a while thinking about it and then escaped and you were smiling your head off!

Postby Roland

Monique wrote:and some more

This is Syd Wilson. Impressed me.

This lad Syd. Hell of a player. He's unique in that he doesn't hold his cue against his body all the time so if he's leaning across the table he just sticks the cue to his chin and the rest of the cue is in fresh air. And boy can he pot!

He loves Shotmaker and said he'll join the forum. Really nice bloke, will go down well here.

Postby markj147

Wild wrote:is he the boyfriend ??

Nope that's Sean 'The Storm' O'Sullivan. Hannah's boyfriend is Clayton Humphries who did the 360 cue demonstration with Steve Davis at the crucible. He couldn't make it down because of his mums work.

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:Definitely got my appetite for playing back. Before this hadn't picked up my cue for 18 months but now I am thinking of playing regularly again in time for next year. Looking forward to playing on my bucket pockets at my club.

wasent you thinking of playing PTC1 and you not played for 18 months :shock:

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Looking through my own pictures taken with iphone and just found this gem - Alex bowing down to my safety prowess!

rofl

on his knees in submission

Postby Alex0paul

Sonny wrote:Looking through my own pictures taken with iphone and just found this gem - Alex bowing down to my safety prowess!

Great potential for a photoshop job there

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:Syd Wilson beat Daniel Wells 4-0... :happy:

this syd wilson is some player according to tweets this week but did not have a great Q School

Last 32
Last 124
Last 64