Post a reply

Re: Pink Ribbon returns for 2011!

Postby Smart

weewelshwitch wrote:The field is headed up by World champion John Higgins. Last time he potted a ball was to win the World - next he (hopefully) pots a ball will be in the Pink Ribbon.

Other pros include Stephen Maguire, Graeme Dott, Marcus (Ice Cream King) Campbell, Judd Trump, Jack Lisowski, Martin Gould, Barry Pinches, Jimmy white, defending champ Michael Holt. Mike Dunn, Peter Lines, Martin Gould, Alfie Burden, Rob Milkins, Andy Hicks. Joe Perry, Ryan Day, Liam Highfield, Anthony McGill and many more.

Martin Gould has entered twice, he's keen. :gag:

Postby Wildey

i dont want to be disrespectful but why not just give the trophy to John Higgins now and everyone can get snake hissed <laugh>

Postby sundaygirl

Smart wrote:
weewelshwitch wrote:The field is headed up by World champion John Higgins. Last time he potted a ball was to win the World - next he (hopefully) pots a ball will be in the Pink Ribbon.

Other pros include Stephen Maguire, Graeme Dott, Marcus (Ice Cream King) Campbell, Judd Trump, Jack Lisowski, Martin Gould, Barry Pinches, Jimmy white, defending champ Michael Holt. Mike Dunn, Peter Lines, Martin Gould, Alfie Burden, Rob Milkins, Andy Hicks. Joe Perry, Ryan Day, Liam Highfield, Anthony McGill and many more.

Martin Gould has entered twice, he's keen. :gag:

That could be your actual Martin Gould and the fake twitterer MartinGould147 <laugh>

Postby Roland

Wild wrote:i dont want to be disrespectful but why not just give the trophy to John Higgins now and everyone can get snake hissed <laugh>

Don't worry Wild, I've entered 4 times so I might have a chance to beat him and open up the draw

Postby Bourne

Sonny wrote:
Wild wrote:i dont want to be disrespectful but why not just give the trophy to John Higgins now and everyone can get dolphined <laugh>

Don't worry Wild, I've entered 4 times so I might have a chance to beat him and open up the draw

Good way to get yourself on terms with a certain district of Rochdale <ok>

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:
Wild wrote:i dont want to be disrespectful but why not just give the trophy to John Higgins now and everyone can get snake hissed <laugh>

as i said hand John the trophy rofl

no seriously winning or losing is not the issue its a great course and the winner will be the research in to this horrible disease.

Postby Wildey

When is the draw for this Event ?

so i see who old reprobate sonny Loses to <laugh>

how great would it be Alex v Sonny

Alex wins hes banned rofl

Postby Sarah Mount

Alex0paul wrote:The wait is agonizing

We aim to put you out of your misery tomorrow! :-D

We are just putting the finishing touches to the schedule. There are over 260 matches to be played :shock:

As soon as it is available I will post a link on here.

Many thanks,

Sarah

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:The wait is agonizing

haha getting nervous are we

Postby Roland

I went for some practice last night and played absolutely marmite so that's a good sign for me.

Postby markj147

Sonny wrote:I went for some practice last night and played absolutely marmite so that's a good sign for me.

Hannah was the same...

Postby Alex0paul

There could be a Q School element involved as players could already be through despite still being drawn in the qualifiers. Hopefully I manage to get one of them if I can't get through my first three games.

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:There could be a Q School element involved as players could already be through despite still being drawn in the qualifiers. Hopefully I manage to get one of them if I can't get through my first three games.

clutching at straws are we <laugh>

Postby Alex0paul

Wild wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:There could be a Q School element involved as players could already be through despite still being drawn in the qualifiers. Hopefully I manage to get one of them if I can't get through my first three games.

clutching at straws are we <laugh>

The way I have been playing i'll clutch at anything.

Postby Roland

I'm doing the same sort of straw clutching myself. What I hope for is at least one mug from the 4 rounds, like someone who's never had a 50 break then I should be ok to maybe get a spanking from a professional.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:I'm doing the same sort of straw clutching myself. What I hope for is at least one mug from the 4 rounds, like someone who's never had a 50 break then I should be ok to maybe get a spanking from a professional.

it would be great if one of you had a few W/O and play a pro

Postby Witz78

wish id entered now

ive hit a rich vein of form last few months and sitting top of the local snooker A league with 12 wins out of 15. Gutted the other day, had a chance for a 79 but broke down on 57 with the last 4 colours on thier spots. jawed the brown trying to hammer it in and stun across for the blue instead of playing the normal positional shot

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:jawed the brown trying to hammer it in

:limp:

<laugh>

Postby Alex0paul

Wild wrote:
Sonny wrote:I'm doing the same sort of straw clutching myself. What I hope for is at least one mug from the 4 rounds, like someone who's never had a 50 break then I should be ok to maybe get a spanking from a professional.

I have managed to play a few pros but no top 32 players yet. Would cream myself if I drew Dott <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:
Wild wrote:

I have managed to play a few pros but no top 32 players yet. Would cream myself if I drew Dott <laugh>

you might win he knows all about ur stalking tendencies rofl

Postby Roland

He was also one of the first people to join this forum but he's not been back since.

Postby Roland

Mind you Alex has made the next round in another part of the draw. Maybe I get a bye?

Alex hasn't filled out his high break field in his profile. What's he hiding?