Post a reply

Re: Pink Ribbon returns for 2011!

Postby Roland

The last frame did me some good. If we'd stopped the frame before then I would currently be sat here thinking I'm playing the worst snooker of my life! At least I potted some good balls in the last.

Postby killamabob

just jesting mate. You've clearly got a decent game in ya its just getting it out! Can't help thinking if i wasn't playing like a man with no eyes your game would have gone up a notch...

Postby Wildey

killamabob wrote:just jesting mate. You've clearly got a decent game in ya its just getting it out! Can't help thinking if i wasn't playing like a man with no eyes your game would have gone up a notch...

<laugh> you play like me

Postby Roland

killamabob wrote:just jesting mate. You've clearly got a decent game in ya its just getting it out! Can't help thinking if i wasn't playing like a man with no eyes your game would have gone up a notch...

Bondy will sort you out. You definitely move your shoulder up and down as you feather and strike through the ball which needs sorting, and he'll set you on the right course. That's the only obvious thing I can see. You know the shots, like me it's just the consistency. Such a frustrating game how you can go from decent to absolute rubbish within the space of half an hour! Honestly the previous couple of frames to the last was as bad as I can play. Doesn't get any worse than that!

Postby weewelshwitch

Alex0paul wrote:My draw is;

V Guy Loft
V Winner of Simon Woodward/Stephen Ellis

V BYE
V George Scott

V BYE
V Chris Wakelin

V Roland Cox
V Robbie Williams/Eden Sharav

your reputation must have preceded you Alex - George Scott arrived Monday afternoon to practice!!

Postby weewelshwitch

Steve K wrote:Playing in the very first match on Wednesday night against some kid called Ben Fortey, anyone know anything bout him? :P

Ben is 14 and made two centuries in practice at the academy today and then nearly got banned by beating Paul in a practice match!!! :happy:

Postby Alex0paul

weewelshwitch wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:My draw is;

V Guy Loft
V Winner of Simon Woodward/Stephen Ellis

V BYE
V George Scott

V BYE
V Chris Wakelin

V Roland Cox
V Robbie Williams/Eden Sharav

your reputation must have preceded you Alex - George Scott arrived Monday afternoon to practice!!

<laugh> Hopefully he burns himself out before the big match

Postby Steve K

weewelshwitch wrote:
Steve K wrote:Playing in the very first match on Wednesday night against some kid called Ben Fortey, anyone know anything bout him? :P

Ben is 14 and made two centuries in practice at the academy today and then nearly got banned by beating Paul in a practice match!!! :happy:

Oh dear! Maybe I can intimidate him with my size rofl

Sonny only entered the once as that's all the embarrasment I can handle!