told you colour text was handy <laugh>

Re: Pink Ribbon Draw and Discussion

Postby Wildey

Cheesyman99 wrote:Michael Holt 5-0 Joe Perry

Could of done that at the Worlds lol

and lose 10-5 :redneck:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:this pro-am is proving to me that Jimmy will thrive on the PTC events, infact id go as far to claim he WILL win one of them !!!

how do you work that out ?

Theres no Ranking Points on offer this week he can let it flow.

theres not many top 32 players there this week only 10 top 32 players played.

talk about a over the top reaction.

Postby Wildey

Latest Scores

Gerard Greene 0-2 Michael Holt
Ryan Day 0-2 Jimmy White

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Witz78 wrote:this pro-am is proving to me that Jimmy will thrive on the PTC events, infact id go as far to claim he WILL win one of them !!!

The shorter format suits Jimmy i feel hence he will thrive on the best of 5s and 7s if he approaches them in the saem frame of mind. Frustrating that he clearly still has the game there in his locker, hopefully this will finally be shown again on the real stage.

2 up on Ryan Day already.....watch this space.

White, Drago and Trump WILL ALL finish within the top 24 of the PTC, i can say that with total confidence :ahh:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

The shorter format suits Jimmy i feel hence he will thrive on the best of 5s and 7s if he approaches them in the saem frame of mind. Frustrating that he clearly still has the game there in his locker, hopefully this will finally be shown again on the real stage.

2 up on Ryan Day already.....watch this space.

White, Drago and Trump WILL ALL finish within the top 24 of the PTC, i can say that with total confidence :ahh:

Jimmy has had 3 4-3 this week one against John Whitty who ever he is its not been a romp even the 5-0 against Milkins 4 out of the 5 frames could have gone either way its just jimmy happened to pot the final balls.

not a hope in hell of finishing in the top 24 Trump maybe but Jimmy and Drago has sod all hope mate.

Postby Wildey

Gerard Greene 0-4 Michael Holt
Ryan Day 2-2 Jimmy White

Holt is Flying this week losing 2 Frames in the tournament so far mmmmmm on witz criteria shall we pencil him in as winning a few PTC ?

in a World Final he would have won 18-2 with a win lose of 21-2 this week.

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESEYE wrote:Gerard Greene 0-4 Michael Holt
Ryan Day 2-2 Jimmy White

Holt is Flying this week losing 2 Frames in the tournament so far mmmmmm on witz criteria shall we pencil him in as winning a few PTC ?

rofl rofl rofl

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:

You are still comparing these things to World finals rofl :redneck:
Pleased Holt's doing well though, I think he really believed at the Worlds that he could get his first win there in all the press stuff he did before and that he'd prepared well but his legs gave way out there and that's what the Crucible does to people.

Postby Wildey

ummmmmm no lol

that was a dig at witz thinking Jimmy is a certainty to winning PTC Events i was asking the question what about holt....with respect he has rubbish all over Jimmy so far this week.

Gerard Greene 0-5 Michael Holt

Postby Roland

This academy is going to be seriously impressive when it's finished by the looks of things.

Postby Wildey

Well played Jimmy White he is doing it the hard way 4 Deciders in 6 matches but hes still there the question is can he stop the Express Train Holt who's looked impressive on Text but monique is there and she backs that up.

Postby Bourne

Would kind of be fitting for Holt's career so far that he gets to the final playing great snooker and then freezes in the biggest match :(

Postby Roland

Paul Mount deserves a knighthood! Maximum respect goes out to him for what he's done there. I know if I had the money I would do something similar so it's great when there is someone who is willing to put in a couple of million and not expect a return because he has a passion for the game.

And Jimmy White - former UK Champion as the graphic showed. That's doing him a massive disservice isn't it? To think of what he's done in the game and his label is "former UK Champion"...

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Paul Mount deserves a knighthood! Maximum respect goes out to him for what he's done there. I know if I had the money I would do something similar so it's great when there is someone who is willing to put in a couple of million and not expect a return because he has a passion for the game.

god you want him to give you access to tables for free or what ;) <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Final Latest

Michael Holt 4-1 Jimmy White

with breaks of 114 and 127 the guy is still in orbit.