Topic locked

Re: Australian Goldfields Open Final Discussion!!!!!

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:If it was a major final then I'd get the MJW love-in but this is afterall a minor event, should be right up Bingham's street.

believe that if you want but its on a par with china a minor event won by trump.

bullocks is it on a par with China, that tournament has been going for years and years. Anyway what has Judd got to do with this <doh>

the welsh been going longer now we are getting somewhere <ok>

The Premier League has been going longer , now we are REALLY getting somewhere :spot on:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Well Stuart pulls it back to 8-6.

Bingham looks less nervous. Maybe he assumes he is all but out, so he's started playing.

Good match. <cool>

no such a thing as a good match when Binghams playing

id sooner watch Dave Harold and Rory McLeod play chess

Well, buck off and stop watching it then.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:believe that if you want but its on a par with china a minor event won by trump.

fluffy bunnies is it on a par with China, that tournament has been going for years and years. Anyway what has Judd got to do with this <doh>

WTF you blabbing about name :shrug:

its a Ranking Title on a par with bucking china no ifs but or crappy rubbish from you LIVE WITH IT TOSS POT <ok>

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:fluffy bunnies is it on a par with China, that tournament has been going for years and years. Anyway what has Judd got to do with this <doh>

its a Ranking Title on a par with bucking china no ifs but or crappy rubbish from you LIVE WITH IT TOSS POT <ok>

2,000 ranking points less and 20,000quid less doesnt equal on a par in my book :D

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:the welsh been going longer now we are getting somewhere <ok>

2,000 ranking points less and 20,000quid less doesnt equal on a par in my book :D

bullocks from world snooker doesent change buck all.

Postby Roland

Bourne wrote:Be ironic after all the talk of Bingham's temperament that it's Williams whose bottle goes :chuckle:

Williams bottle hasn't gone. At 8-5 Bingham fluked a snooker which won him the frame, at 8-6 Williams last shot was a superb safety unlucky to leave a plant and in this frame Bingham just got in first.

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:World
UK
Masters
Rankers
PTC
REST

nothing else there

so the Premier League is less important than a PTC :wretch:

bucking hell yes jesus no arguament <doh>

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:
Bourne wrote:Be ironic after all the talk of Bingham's temperament that it's Williams whose bottle goes :chuckle:

Williams bottle hasn't gone. At 8-5 Bingham fluked a snooker which won him the frame, at 8-6 Williams last shot was a superb safety unlucky to leave a plant and in this frame Bingham just got in first.

hahaha players losing frames and immediately bourne thinks bottle rofl

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
UK
Masters
Rankers
PTC
REST

nothing else there

rofl i dont even need to reply to this, just what has Wild been drinking today :baby:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
UK
Masters
Rankers
PTC
REST

nothing else there

rofl i dont even need to reply to this, just what has Wild been drinking today :baby:

you look at everything with £££££££££££££££ signs i dont couldnt give a flying buck of that crap thats just a bonus if you win doesent add nothing.