Topic locked

Re: Australian Goldfields Open Final Discussion!!!!!

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:Looks like it might get one-sided now, the occasion has got a bit to Stuart Bingham.

Fair play to him though, he's played well to get to a final. I hope he can win another couple of frames, but I think he's too nervy now.

hes finally exposed as being a fraud and out of his depth at the highest level :D

Postby vodkadiet

Alex0paul wrote:Williams will be the first player to win a ranking event without beating a top 16 player since Stephen Lee won the 98 Grand Prix.

Good reasearch. <ok>

Postby Odrl

Alex0paul wrote:Williams will be the first player to win a ranking event without beating a top 16 player since Stephen Lee won the 98 Grand Prix.

I was just thinking about that. I can't remember any player having an easier path to a ranking title in the time I've been watching snooker, at least on paper.

Although to be fair, some of the players have played better than their ranking suggested this week. ;-)

Postby SnookerFan

Odrl wrote:

I was just thinking about that. I can't remember any player having an easier path to a ranking title in the time I've been watching snooker, at least on paper.

Although to be fair, some of the players have played better than their ranking suggested this week. ;-)

It's been a good tournament, I feel. Some suprises, and many stories to come out of it.

And it aint over yet. :-D

Postby Wildey

Bingham is in fact Ranked No 15 on the Official Rankings.

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:If it was a major final then I'd get the MJW love-in but this is afterall a minor event, should be right up Bingham's street.

believe that if you want but its on a par with china a minor event won by trump.

bullocks is it on a par with China, that tournament has been going for years and years. Anyway what has Judd got to do with this <doh>

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:

Bingham is in fact Ranked No 15 on the Official Rankings.

it makes me laugh that WSA have an official ranking list that changes after each event but counts for jack all as they insist on only changing the list properly 3 times a year.

no reason not to make the list properly rolling :fart:

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:Well Stuart pulls it back to 8-6.

Bingham looks less nervous. Maybe he assumes he is all but out, so he's started playing.

Good match. <cool>

no such a thing as a good match when Binghams playing

id sooner watch Dave Harold and Rory McLeod play chess

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:If it was a major final then I'd get the MJW love-in but this is afterall a minor event, should be right up Bingham's street.

believe that if you want but its on a par with china a minor event won by trump.

bullocks is it on a par with China, that tournament has been going for years and years. Anyway what has Judd got to do with this <doh>

the welsh been going longer now we are getting somewhere <ok>

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:

Welsh 5,000
Australia 5,000

China 7,000 :win:

END OF DEBATE :D

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:

fluffy bunnies is it on a par with China, that tournament has been going for years and years. Anyway what has Judd got to do with this <doh>

WTF you blabbing about now :shrug: