Topic locked

Re: Australian Goldfields Open Quarter Final Discussion!!!!

Postby Alex0paul

gallantrabbit wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Murphy must have had the easiest draw to reach a ranking final ever. Total joke.

Nonsense. Selt beat Higgins, remember that.

Thanks for proving my point

Postby gallantrabbit

Sonny wrote:Bingham is a very underestimated player and I expected him to win against Allen purely because he'd have been fired up by what Allen said. But you can't beat a bit of a grudge match. Definitely good for the game, it's got everyone talking.

Meanwhile Doherty is doing what Doherty does and frustrate the hell out of me by getting the better of my favourite players. Yesterday beat Liang from 4-1 down and currently 3-1 up on Selby. What is Selby playing at? He should be whitewashing this has been!

Selby is a slow starter. This could go on for hours...

Postby gallantrabbit

Alex0paul wrote:
gallantrabbit wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Murphy must have had the easiest draw to reach a ranking final ever. Total joke.

Ok. What point is that then??

Postby Alex0paul

gallantrabbit wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
gallantrabbit wrote:

That playing Selt is an easier draw than Higgins in a quarter final.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Bingham is a very underestimated player and I expected him to win against Allen purely because he'd have been fired up by what Allen said. But you can't beat a bit of a grudge match. Definitely good for the game, it's got everyone talking.

Meanwhile Doherty is doing what Doherty does and frustrate the hell out of me by getting the better of my favourite players. Yesterday beat Liang from 4-1 down and currently 3-1 up on Selby. What is Selby playing at? He should be whitewashing this has been!

yes but he will never beat Allen after he practiced a bit :john: <laugh>

needle is great but does inspire players and by all accounts that happened today 2 centuries to boot.

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:
gallantrabbit wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
gallantrabbit wrote:

That playing Selt is an easier draw than Higgins in a quarter final.

i dont think selt played well in beating Higgins or Hendry i think he played better today judging by the 137 because he never looked like doing that against Higgins.

Postby Witz78

gallantrabbit wrote:By Jove Ken won it. I imagine the Aussies will have taken Ken to their hearts as his missus is Aussie??
I'd like to see him win now.

i doubt that

they never exactly took Selt to their hearts even though his boyfriend is Australian :limp:

Postby gallantrabbit

Witz78 wrote:
gallantrabbit wrote:By Jove Ken won it. I imagine the Aussies will have taken Ken to their hearts as his missus is Aussie??
I'd like to see him win now.

i doubt that

they never exactly took Selt to their hearts even though his boyfriend is Australian :limp:

<laugh>

Postby Wildey

gallantrabbit wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:To be fair to Selby he has been playing now for three weeks in three different countries. It was bound to catch up with him sooner or later.

Ah bless.

rofl