Topic locked

Re: Australian Goldfields Open Last 16 Discussion!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

hitman_ronnie1 wrote:
Wild wrote:World Cup attendances was donkey doo but i enjoyed the different event but it needs tweaking i feel.

itv4.

london venue.

mosconi cup style. :spot on:

highlights on itv1.

come on mr hearn. :telloff:

It'd be nice. Unlikely though. ITV's snooker input in the last decade has been whacking Power Snooker on ITV 4 once. Can't see it rushing in and buying loads of new tournaments.

Would be nice though.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
hitman_ronnie1 wrote:
Wild wrote:World Cup attendances was donkey doo but i enjoyed the different event but it needs tweaking i feel.

itv4.

london venue.

mosconi cup style. :spot on:

highlights on itv1.

come on mr hearn. :telloff:

It'd be nice. Unlikely though. ITV's snooker input in the last decade has been whacking Power Snooker on ITV 4 once. Can't see it rushing in and buying loads of new tournaments.

Would be nice though.

street snooker with witz as the mascot might be on the cards lol

Postby GJ

Ding is one of the players I'm not scared of and I feel my game is up there with his

deluded fool just because he beats ding once hardly means he is in dings class

Postby vodkadiet

GJ wrote:Ding is one of the players I'm not scared of and I feel my game is up there with his

deluded fool just because he beats ding once hardly means he is in dings class

Bingham is just a fat Essex chav, who thinks that playing golf is adequate exercise.

Postby randam05

What do we think of dohertys chances then?

His win over maguire was fantastic news. It helps my theory on maguire having a mini decline, and id love to see doherty making business ends of tournaments again! He hasnt got one of the toughest second round matches so i can see him making the quarters, possibly semis which would be nice. But then again if wenobowtie turns it on it could easily be a whitewash.

Postby GJ

randam05 wrote:What do we think of dohertys chances then?

His win over maguire was fantastic news. It helps my theory on maguire having a mini decline, and id love to see doherty making business ends of tournaments again! He hasnt got one of the toughest second round matches so i can see him making the quarters, possibly semis which would be nice. But then again if wenobowtie turns it on it could easily be a whitewash.

the clown will beat him he scored really well today and is back on form

doherty match was poor quality overall according to match reports and frame scores

Postby randam05

GJ wrote:

doherty match was poor quality overall according to match reports and frame scores

ah fair play then, i just assumed dokers played well to beat a class player like maguire, but i dont think maguire has been class for the last 2 seasons really. But ken can craft his way through a match if players are off form, however when wenobow tie gets some rythm he can wipe the floor.

Lets see anyway. Anyone know the tv scheduled matches tomorrow and friday please?

Postby GJ

vodkadiet wrote:
GJ wrote:I remember he said something similiar about selby when facing him

The likes of Selby and Ding don't lose 10-2 to Stuart Pettman in world qualifying. <laugh>

:bow:

Postby GJ

randam05 wrote:
GJ wrote:

ah fair play then, i just assumed dokers played well to beat a class player like maguire, but i dont think maguire has been class for the last 2 seasons really. But ken can craft his way through a match if players are off form, however when wenobow tie gets some rythm he can wipe the floor.

Lets see anyway. Anyone know the tv scheduled matches tomorrow and friday please?

robbo v dale is one

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:
randam05 wrote:
GJ wrote:

robbo v dale is one

MON ROBBO :clap: :clap: :clap:

Postby randam05

GJ wrote:
randam05 wrote:
GJ wrote:

robbo v dale is one

YES! :excite: :hyper: :clap: I was hoping it would be :-) thats a tasty clash!

im at a party tomo night..hmm ill record and watch on friday if its on tomorrow.

Postby gallantrabbit

GJ wrote:

GJ where can we find frame scores these days? Global snooker just prints the results.
Thanks

Postby vodkadiet

kostasmad wrote:Bingham is tearing apart Ford as I expected.

I always thought he was a top-16 player and too good breakbuilder to be a journeyman.

Better late than never...

Bingham is the ranking he deserves to be. The same as every other player.