Topic locked

Re: Australian Open Roll Call

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:Anybody using this as their summer holiday?

Welsh Superfan ought to be able to blag tickets and a free seat on the plane if he uses his extensive range of contacts :fart:

perhaps if we all chip in, we could get him a one way ticket rofl

Postby SnookerFan

When I met him, he told me he went to all snooker events in the UK. I was telling him some of the ones I been to, and he goes; "Oh. I never go to the Masters, it's not a ranking event." Seemed odd that he'd have some moral objection to The Masters. Especially as he'd been to the Shootout. :shrug: :huh:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:When I met him, he told me he went to all snooker events in the UK. I was telling him some of the ones I been to, and he goes; "Oh. I never go to the Masters, it's not a ranking event." Seemed odd that he'd have some moral objection to The Masters. Especially as he'd been to the Shootout. :shrug: :huh:

He never listens to anything properly, he always talks over you, he is prime candidate CDL.....................the biggest CDL that I have ever met, and I've met a few. :win: :wave: <ok>

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:When I met him, he told me he went to all snooker events in the UK. I was telling him some of the ones I been to, and he goes; "Oh. I never go to the Masters, it's not a ranking event." Seemed odd that he'd have some moral objection to The Masters. Especially as he'd been to the Shootout. :shrug: :huh:

He never listens to anything properly, he always talks over you, he is prime candidate CDL.....................the biggest CDL that I have ever met, and I've met a few. :win: :wave: <ok>

an apt description

Id put him up there in the CDL stakes with that bald bumboy who runs about doing a teapot motion with his arm whilst shreiking "Theres Brian, oh my god, theres Front Row Brian" :limp: :D :D :D

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:rofl I NEVER SAID THAT rofl

ok ok it was more like "Oh Look :shock: theres Front Row Brian :bowdown: :hyper: !!!!!!!!!!!" :limp:

no tales from Benidorm then? :chuckle:

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:

had good time, nearly had a fight on the 2nd night with a stag-CHAV. :john:

Funniest moment was when a bird sanctuary was giving a performance of their various birds (barn owl etc etc, progressing to bigger birds). At the end after the guys little talk on each bird there was a photo opportunity. I was bolloxed and had mine taken with a big old bird. Anyway the guy and his assistant is working the crowd taking photos for 10 Euro a pop, and the big bird is getting more and more nervous. At this time he is near a family with several small kids. The bird only goes and poops on one of the kids..........it was hilarious rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :wave:

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Smart wrote:

had good time, nearly had a fight on the 2nd night with a stag-CHAV. :john:

Funniest moment was when a bird sanctuary was giving a performance of their various birds (barn owl etc etc, progressing to bigger birds). At the end after the guys little talk on each bird there was a photo opportunity. I was bolloxed and had mine taken with a big old bird. Anyway the guy and his assistant is working the crowd taking photos for 10 Euro a pop, and the big bird is getting more and more nervous. At this time he is near a family with several small kids. The bird only goes and poops on one of the kids..........it was hilarious rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :wave:

i think i might have been at that same old bird sanctuary actually :john:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:

I didn't talk to him much, other then being sat next to him for one session of the final this year. You guys obviously know him better then I do. But he didn't seem that bad. To say he's one of the biggest runts you ever met seems a bit OTT. I mean he was a simple fellow, and I can see how his endless stories about how he gets free tickets would get on your nerves. But I've met people who are much bigger red frogs then him.

But I speak as somebody who didn't even know who he was until you showed me that photo before the Welsh Open. <laugh> I'll bow to your superior expertise. :bowdown:

Postby wheelsofsteel

SnookerFan wrote:Anybody using this as their summer holiday?

Im boycotting it and this idea as I block-booked Prestatyn for five years :td: