Topic locked

Re: Goldfields Australian Open Announced

Postby SnookerFan

I saw the format a couple of days ago, but didn't bother to post it. It doesn't tell you much, other then when matches are on. You'd think they could've at least announced which of the top-16 were playing when by now. Would showing us a draw be the worst thing?

Postby Monique

SnookerFan wrote:I saw the format a couple of days ago, but didn't bother to post it. It doesn't tell you much, other then when matches are on. You'd think they could've at least announced which of the top-16 were playing when by now. Would showing us a draw be the worst thing?

I don't think the entries are closed yet.
Last edited by Monique on 09 Jun 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I saw the format a couple of days ago, but didn't bother to post it. It doesn't tell you much, other then when matches are on. You'd think they could've at least announced which of the top-16 were playing when by now. Would showing us a draw be the worst thing?

PTC 1 Draw is on Monday so my guess with only 14 days until Qualifying from Monday the Australian Open Draw will be made as well.....one 2011/2012 Tour Player will not be known until the European Amateur Championship is completed on 17th of June.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:

PTC 1 Draw is on Monday so my guess with only 14 days until Qualifying from Monday the Australian Open Draw will be made as well.....one 2011/2012 Tour Player will not be known until the European Amateur Championship is completed on 17th of June.

:chin:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:

:chin:

lets face it they had trouble getting the PTC Draw out i might have been optimistic to say the least <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:lets face it they had trouble getting the PTC Draw out i might have been optimistic to say the least <laugh>

It's okay. Most players should be able to get to Australia on short notice.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:lets face it they had trouble getting the PTC Draw out i might have been optimistic to say the least <laugh>

Robbo already at the venue waiting for table fitters <laugh>

Postby GJ

robbo is in oz and last week he tweeted he is back practicing so he obviously thinks aussie event is far superior to early ptcs

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:robbo is in oz and last week he tweeted he is back practicing so he obviously thinks aussie event is far superior to early ptcs

Obviously its superior to a PTC, its a proper ranker <doh>

If he was in the UK like most of the other guys hed be playing it instead of practicing though <ok>

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Robbo already at the venue waiting for shirt lifters <laugh>

:limp:

Postby Wildey

Yesterday i asked a question

wildey_1 eddie
@
@WorldSnooker1 when is the Australian Open Draw being made ?

and i got a answer about 2 hours ago.
WorldSnooker1 World Snooker
@
@wildey_1 It is likely to go up on website tomorrow.

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:Yesterday i asked a question

wildey_1 eddie
@

@

whoopee doo, you got a reply on Twitter from some faceless page

hardly exactly CJ De Mooi :bowdown:

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:Yesterday i asked a question

wildey_1 eddie
@

@

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Mr. Wild, a snooker forums legend.

Can you find out if it's on Eurosport now.

Postby Wildey

buck the reply from who it was more to do with the context of the reply in response to snookerfan going :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:
Monique wrote:the format is now available here: http://www.absc.com.au/draws/2011-goldf ... format.pdf

10am=1amBST
1pm=4amBST
7.30pm=10.30amBST

buck me. :shock:

what did you expect lol

I just forgot there was 3 matches, so I didn't realise there was one at 1am. Just 4:30 and 10:30. :-) I thought I'd get a lie in until 4:30am.