Topic locked

Re: Partypoker.com Snooker Shootout !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:whens robbo playing in this ?

Play starts again at 12p.m tomorrow, and he plays the 4th match of the day, so he should play at around 1p.m I think

Postby GJ

Andre147 wrote:
GJ wrote:whens robbo playing in this ?

Play starts again at 12p.m tomorrow, and he plays the 4th match of the day, so he should play at around 1p.m I think

<ok>

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:You missed nothing jojo apart from Andy Goldstein going on about Jimmy White and a few players wearing silly shirts and potting a few balls if they managed to get a chance.

jimmywhite147 Jimmy White MBE
Great new tournament should suit me well and great crowd in the arena at the bottom of Blackpool tower. Tune into sky sports from 6pm

few hours later

ANTHONY HAMILTON BEATS JIMMY WHITE 71-14

rofl

Postby Wildey

Like Sonny i lost intrest in it.

The Main Problem i see was 10 mins is so short Players was Actually Playing Down the Clock after they made about 20 and 7 mins left on the clock.

Last year it was new players did not know what they were doing this year they have thought more about best aproach and instead of going hell for leather it is more Tactical.

Postby Roland

I think what it boils down to is that any cuesport where they are playing to a fixed time limit ends up either being a procession or possibly quite exciting. The strike rate last night until the point I turned over was 100% procession and no excitement. I'll watch this afternoon for the hell of it because last time the Saturday afternoon had a few good matches in a row.

Postby Casey

The Burnett match was good - but what was he doing in the last 40 secs? he could easily have got enough points but he was so slow.

Roberston had a bash at the pink with a few secs left to tie. Somehow though it did seem better last year.

Postby Wildey

Casey wrote:The Burnett match was good - but what was he doing in the last 40 secs? he could easily have got enough points but he was so slow.

Roberston had a bash at the pink with a few secs left to tie. Somehow though it did seem better last year.

SkySnooker Sky Sports Snooker
@nr147 Neil Robertson pulls out of the shootout through illness and is to be replaced by Ian McCulloch.

well no repeat of that lol

Postby Andre147

MikePattonHead wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
MikePattonHead wrote:any links? mypremiumtv has the sky tv guide stuck to the bottom of the screen :-(

Try sportlemon, good links there

tried that, no joy either :sad:

How come... I´m watching it there and it´s fine...

Sory but don´t know any more places where you can watch...

Postby hendry_fan

Come on Hendry!!!!!,get in there!!!!.

Now Lisowski can watch the rest of this shootout on the telly with Mr Trump in that BIG villa they both live in. ;-) :-D

Postby Monique

SECOND ROUND ( Last 32) DRAW (matches will be played in this order from 6pm)

Rob Milkins v Mike Dunn
Ryan Day v Ian McCulloch
Dominic Dale v Mark Selby
Marcus Campbell v Martin Gould
Fergal O'Brien v Barry Hawkins
Graeme Dott v Ken Doherty
Stephen Maguire v Alfie Burden
Mark Davis v Anthony Hamilton
Dave Harold v Tony Drago
Stuart Bingham v Jamie Jones
Mark Williams v Barry Pinches
Ricky Walden v Stephen Lee