Topic locked

Re: Snooker Shootout !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:From the World Snooker website: "Last year's event was a tremendous success and tickets have been flying out the door!"

That's inconvenient. How do they intend to sell them, if they keep flying out the door? :sad:

theres a que outside the door and they must grap a ticket to get in <ok>

novel idea better than pre order them lets just grab a ticket.

Who remembers Grab A Grand on Noel's House Party? <ok>

yea and in thoes days Big Break was big on the BBC So some Snooker players made freaquant visits well when i say some i mean Virgo,Taylor and Thorne......even getting gunged by noal or flattened by MR Blobby did not get rid of them <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Shouldn't be a problem.

no problem at all.

you cant really think hmmmmm ill have to prepare properly for the shootout if i lose tits on forums will see it as burn out <laugh>

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:TIME TO GO BLOODY MENTAL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO #NAUGHTY

Enjoy mate

Give robbo as much stick as you want as he will play event better then :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Re: Partypoker.com Snooker Shootout !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Roland

You missed nothing jojo apart from Andy Goldstein going on about Jimmy White and a few players wearing silly shirts and potting a few balls if they managed to get a chance.

Postby jojo

jimmy is my all time sporting hero i have a soft spot for him like i do for mk1 ford sierras but he nothing like he was in the eighties and early nineties hope goldstein not given him the big build up because jimmy now like a fossil there are younger players in their prime who deserve more attention and coverage

Postby jojo

can you post the link please thanks

that explain why he going on about jimmy jimmy must be really hard up for cash ? not sure but to be honest i wouldnt pay to watch jimmy play live these days

i spent a lot of time watching him in the masters in the eighties and nineties first match i ever saw live my dad took me to he beat steve davis 6-3 in the benson and hedges in 1986 when i was four or five