Topic locked

Re: Snooker Shootout !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby GJ

gallantrabbit wrote:Not the first time Jogia has been mentioned in such tones...

rexy is a good pal of his :evilgrin: :wave:

Postby Casey

Witz78 wrote:yeh i take it back

had only saw Janies tweet when i posted that

haha i know some will say theres no smoke without fire but why on earth would there be tons of random folk betting big money on a 10 minute lottery of a frame

if all the bets are from where Jogias from then its signed sealed and delivered as far as im concerned

maybe Jogia was planning on doing a Michie and retiring after the Shootout like he did last year hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Any word back on which matches it was that Michie threw?

Postby Witz78

Casey wrote:

haha i know some will say theres no smoke without fire but why on earth would there be tons of random folk betting big money on a 10 minute lottery of a frame

if all the bets are from where Jogias from then its signed sealed and delivered as far as im concerned

maybe Jogia was planning on doing a Michie and retiring after the Shootout like he did last year hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

not sure but id hazard a guess its the one/s he lost <laugh>

Postby Monique

Casey wrote:

Michie retired from the game after the shootout 2011 where he lost to Campbell in a match that attracted suspicion.

Postby Casey

Monique wrote:
Casey wrote:

Michie retired from the game after the shootout 2011 where he lost to Campbell in a match that attracted suspicion.

Had he not already stated though that he was going to retire before the match started? Maybe he knew the match would draw attention and just didn't care.

Postby Witz78

Monique wrote:
Casey wrote:

yeh that was well suss

almost like it was a case of fluffy kittens or be drunk american
Last edited by Witz78 on 24 Jan 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Roland

Careful what you say about either player on here. If we are sued I will hand over details I have on the poster responsible for the slanderous posts.

The time for opinions and judgements is after the WPBSA Integrity Unit has had their hearing and issued a statement on their findings. That is when you can express opinions on who you think is guilty.

Postby Witz78

simplysnooker wrote:Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

He must have retired now surely?

haha hes still going strong

nah if the truth be told hes a sad case now, still wrestling even into his 60s and just damaging his legacy as hes now a joke figure, an old balding man with saggy skin who gets bust open by guys more than half his age.

a legend though woooooooooooooo

heres one of his recent quotes, enjoy <laugh>

Postby Casey

Witz78 wrote:Jogias pulled out of the Shootout on "medical advice".................

So the match is void?

Postby Casey

Sonny wrote:Rod Lawler is replacing Joe Jogia in the draw

Ah, that's good and something they should bring into ranking tournaments - a lucky loser.

Postby GJ

Sonny wrote:Rod Lawler is replacing Joe Jogia in the draw

he will thrive in the format <laugh>

Postby GJ

There should be a lucky loser rule in snooker as it works well in all tennis events

Postby PLtheRef

Anyone on the prediction contest who want to change to Rod Lawler in this match let me know.

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:There should be a lucky loser rule in snooker as it works well in all tennis events

or as it would be otherwise known if it happened in snooker......."The Jimmycard" rofl

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:There should be a lucky loser rule in snooker as it works well in all tennis events

or as it would be otherwise known if it happened in snooker......."The Jimmycard" rofl

:chuckle: <laugh>

Postby Witz78

Witz78 wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/4086516/Crock-Jogia-Im-no-match-fixer.html

im sure Snookerfan will see this news article in a weeks time and start a thread on it mind you <doh>

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
Witz78 wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/4086516/Crock-Jogia-Im-no-match-fixer.html

im sure Snookerfan will see this news article in a weeks time and start a thread on it mind you <doh>

I will. Just for people who didn't see it the first time. :clap:

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:The difference here is though, Rod hasn't already lost a match in the event.

yea hes just the next in line to the shootout throne .....can he win it :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

From the World Snooker website: "Last year's event was a tremendous success and tickets have been flying out the door!"

That's inconvenient. How do they intend to sell them, if they keep flying out the door? :sad:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:From the World Snooker website: "Last year's event was a tremendous success and tickets have been flying out the door!"

That's inconvenient. How do they intend to sell them, if they keep flying out the door? :sad:

theres a que outside the door and they must grap a ticket to get in <ok>

novel idea better than pre order them lets just grab a ticket.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:From the World Snooker website: "Last year's event was a tremendous success and tickets have been flying out the door!"

theres a que outside the door and they must grap a ticket to get in <ok>

novel idea better than pre order them lets just grab a ticket.

Who remembers Grab A Grand on Noel's House Party? <ok>