Mike Dunn v Michael White
Jamie Jones v Adrian Gunnell
Dave Harold v James Wattana
Tony Drago v Andy Hicks
Ben Woollaston v Alfie Burden

The Major surprise is the Omission of Ronnie O'Sullivan

Re: Sky Shootout Draw

Postby Bourne

Atmosphere for the Judd vs Higgins match will be the greatest in any snooker match ever.

Postby mediter

Not so much suprise wild, it´s is a little kitten format this. 1 frame shootout with shot clock would be so cool, but you can´t have time remaining - effect IMO. It´s not snooker anymore then. I don´t understand it at all. Otherwise it´s bloody great tournament but time remaining - effect makes it nonsense.

Postby mediter

I mean that time remaining considering 1 shot is ok / cool, but time remaining in frame is total nonsense IMO. They f.... that up there

Postby Wildey

mediter wrote:Not so much suprise wild, it´s is a little kitten format this. 1 frame shootout with shot clock would be so cool, but you can´t have time remaining - effect IMO. It´s not snooker anymore then. I don´t understand it at all. Otherwise it´s bloody great tournament but time remaining - effect makes it nonsense.

yes but the point is Normally Ronnie would crawl over hot coal to play in any little kitten format :redneck:

Postby Monique

Wild wrote:
mediter wrote:Not so much suprise wild, it´s is a little kitten format this. 1 frame shootout with shot clock would be so cool, but you can´t have time remaining - effect IMO. It´s not snooker anymore then. I don´t understand it at all. Otherwise it´s bloody great tournament but time remaining - effect makes it nonsense.

yes but the point is Normally Ronnie would crawl over hot coal to play in any little kitten format :redneck:

No he doesn't.

Postby Casey

Well he is playing in power snooker which is even more removed from original snooker so his absence from this one is strange.

Postby Wildey

its proberbly Ronnies stance against shot clocks :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:Atmosphere for the Judd vs Higgins match will be the greatest in any snooker match ever.

oh my god, the parakeet chants at this could be ridiculous, what times that match on at? suppose ill be intoxicated and in shout out mode whatever time it is to be fair :shock:

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:
Bourne wrote:Atmosphere for the Judd vs Higgins match will be the greatest in any snooker match ever.

oh my god, the parakeet chants at this could be ridiculous, what times that match on at? suppose ill be intoxicated and in shout out mode whatever time it is to be fair :shock:

Seriously mate if I can't expect you to at least shout "I hate Kiev" during the match at some point in the relaxed atmosphere that the Shootout offers and between someone you love and someone you hate, then you are officially a certified pussy :irk:

Postby Witz78

the state ill be in at that mate, i might even do a streak during their match with just a chicken KIEV to protect my modesty.
dont worry i wont let yous down this time, just gotta hope Security Man Mark doesnt get his paws on me again

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:the state ill be in at that mate, i might even do a streak during their match with just a chicken KIEV to protect my modesty.
dont worry i wont let yous down this time, just gotta hope Security Man Mark doesnt get his paws on me again

Good man <ok> Fascinating subplot to this tournament now, not just the exciting format but witz's chance to become a hall-of-famer :win:

Postby Tubberlad

Witz78 wrote:

:win: :win: :win:

Postby Smart

Bourne wrote:I got faith in you champ <ok>

we will have 3 months now of how many pints he will have, what t-shirts and funny hats he will be wearing, and more to the point the exact sort of heckling we can look forward to....................BUT when the time comes he will of got arrested or had to play Jimmy White at pool or poker so he couldn't do the aforementioned. :gag:

Bottler <ok>

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:
Bourne wrote:I got faith in you champ <ok>

we will have 3 months now of how many pints he will have, what t-shirts and funny hats he will be wearing, and more to the point the exact sort of heckling we can look forward to....................BUT when the time comes he will of got arrested or had to play Jimmy White at pool or poker so he couldn't do the aforementioned. :gag:

Bottler <ok>

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby Witz78

trust me, the boys im going with are also firmly in the anti-Higgins camp so if Security Man Mark focuses on me, my mates will break free and deliver the cry of parakeet which the world needs to hear.

Postby Bourne

You can become a martyr here mate, don't waste your chance :D

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:trust me, the boys im going with are also firmly in the anti-Higgins camp so if Security Man Mark focuses on me, my mates will break free and deliver the cry of parakeet which the world needs to hear.

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:trust me, the boys im going with are also firmly in the anti-Higgins camp so if Security Man Mark focuses on me, my mates will break free and deliver the cry of parakeet which the world needs to hear.

the jury is out on you witz, you have bottled the job before now, you have it all to prove to win us back over ..........the ball is firmly in your court :gag:

Postby Tubberlad

Smart wrote:

the jury is out on you witz, you have bottled the job before now, you have it all to prove to win us back over ..........the ball is firmly in your court :gag:

Like Matthew Stevens, Andy Murray and Cleaver when it comes down to the business end of prediction contests, you have a lot of doubters to answer Witz :hatoff:

Postby Bourne

Would make him odds-on to do the deed in this event and Power Snooker, but nowhere else, no way he has it in him to upset the regime to that extent. But where the rest of the crowd are acting like fucktards, I fancy him to pull it off :limp: :D

Postby Smart

Bourne wrote:Would make him odds-on to do the deed in this event and Power Snooker, but nowhere else, no way he has it in him to upset the regime to that extent. But where the rest of the crowd are acting like fucktards, I fancy him to pull it off :limp: :D

oh he would do the 5,4,3,2,1 countdown, I feel sure he wont blob that but the actual goods being delivered (heckling) - nah part of me thinks he just aint cut out for that sort of task :gag: