Topic locked

Re: Breaking Power Snooker News!!!!!1!!!

Postby Wildey

there is talk in the pipeline that they wont bother putting up a table just get a strip show with cues going.

Postby Monique

Wild wrote:there is talk in the pipeline that they wont bother putting up a table just get a strip show with cues going.

Don't fancy Shaun's chances too much then... surely he has something to say about it! :happy:

Postby Wildey

ill tune in see how it goes .....must say last year the ITV Production and set up was a turn off might not have given the actual thing a chance but by all account's I'm hearing the production will be the same :shrug:

Postby Roland

Well amused yesterday on twitter when Power Snooker retweeted Wild saying he was looking forward to the Power Snooker

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Well amused yesterday on twitter when Power Snooker retweeted Wild saying he was looking forward to the Power Snooker

that what he retweeted i couldnt work out what it was now im being followed by Mark Gunner Chief Operating Officer at Power Snooker.

you cant make it up <laugh>

Postby Monique

Wild wrote:
Sonny wrote:Well amused yesterday on twitter when Power Snooker retweeted Wild saying he was looking forward to the Power Snooker

that what he retweeted i couldnt work out what it was now im being followed by Mark Gunner Chief Operating Officer at Power Snooker.

you cant make it up <laugh>

Well admit to it. You ARE looking forward to it. Wouldn't miss such a good opportunity to rand and have a swearing session would you? <cool>

Postby Wildey

simplysnooker wrote:Wild= power snooker's no.1 fan

thats me........POWER ZONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Bourne

Just read it, and by jove, if that passion and all-round aura that Judd gives off doesn't get you excited and pumped up, nothing will goddammit !!!!!!!

Postby Tubberlad

Sonny wrote:and this one is for tubberlad

Jesus I'm having enough trouble with one woman at the moment without throwing another eight into the mix <laugh>

And I'm still not going to watch that rubbish :win: