Re: Premier League 2011: Week 6 (Stoke)

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
MarkSelbyNo1Fan wrote:What garbage

How's Selby doing in this tournament :chuckle:

better than these thats for sure lol

Postby Bourne

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Just tuned in again. Quality match.

Easily the best night of PL so far this season <ok>

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:Poor stuff

robbo set the benchmark a few weeks back :spot on: :happy: :bowdown:

Postby Tubberlad

It's a rubbish, rubbish event. A 25 second shot clock was actually not something that bothered me, 20 seconds is clearly diminishing quality and is very frustrating to watch.

Re: Premier League 2011: Week 6 (Stoke) DING WINS

Postby Bourne

Enjoyable night, looked at 0-1 and 0-59 in the second frame that Ding was gona be crashing out with his tail between his legs but put up a good fight and it is all gona help him keep match-sharp leading into the UK.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Enjoyable night, looked at 0-1 and 0-59 in the second frame that Ding was gona be crashing out with his tail between his legs but put up a good fight and it is all gona help him keep match-sharp leading into the UK.

:chin: :chin:
i reckon Dings confidence would have been zapped from him after that display worst performances ever in the PL infact the only player that lift his level of play was Jimmy White....

Postby Alex0paul

In the future can you not put who wins in the thread title as I often have to record it due to work to watch on the friday.

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:In the future can you not put who wins in the thread title as I often have to record it due to work to watch on the friday.

LOL <laugh>

SORRY