Topic locked

Re: Premier League 2011: Week 1 (Skegness)

Postby kostasmad

Yeap...that was lethal Stevens back from the 2005 WC...what a performance...Its just shows that when things are not tense his talent is enough to thrash anyone...He is lacking the bottle...

Re: Premier League 2011: Week 1 (Skegness) STEVENS WINS

Postby Wildey

pretty boring stuff tonight TBH ok stevens was brilliant but it did not cought fire as matches three 3-0 but i dont mind the format not keen on that 20 second extension just get rid of that but i think it works well

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:Matthew Stevens Beats Neil Robertson 3-0

rubbish, I did consider predicting him in the PL, as Robertson is a bit off-form since becoming a daddy. Then I thought; "Naah! It's Matthew Stevens." rofl

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:Matthew Stevens Beats Neil Robertson 3-0

rubbish, I did consider predicting him in the PL, as Robertson is a bit off-form since becoming a daddy. Then I thought; "Naah! It's Matthew Stevens." rofl

no he just hates PL but is contracted to it

:wave:

Postby sundaygirl

SnookerFan wrote:I'll have to be at somebody's house who has Sky Sports to watch this at some point. BO5 shot clock matches don't sound like my thing, but will reserve proper comment until I've seen one.

The boy and I called round to see Grandpa who coincidently has Sky and very good chocolate biscuits.
We all really enjoyed it. Though Grandpa did wonder what Jimmy was doing in it.

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'll have to be at somebody's house who has Sky Sports to watch this at some point. BO5 shot clock matches don't sound like my thing, but will reserve proper comment until I've seen one.

The boy and I called round to see Grandpa who coincidently has Sky and very good chocolate biscuits.

Pfft. He's a reigning world champion. :win:

Postby Wildey

sundaygirl wrote:

we all wandering the same <laugh>