Topic locked

Re: Betfair PTC Grand Finals Final Discussion !!!!

Postby jojo

missed the last two frames but i wouldnt be surprised if robertson wins the next four

however i did say lee is due another title as he been knocking on the door and robertsons final record has to come to an end somewhere and the fact that it best of seven anything can happen

Postby Skullman

randam05 wrote:
Alpha wrote:Of all the people to pull the sword out of the stone-Stephen Lee :dizzy:

All credit though!!

Woah woah woah, a fellow Anthony Hamilton fan??

Nice to meet you :hatoff:

<laugh> :love: at first sight is it?

Postby vodkadiet

Snooker Overdrive wrote:How long does everybody think GJ will go hiding

- one week
- two weeks
- three weeks
- a month

?

He will be on here within 24 hours congratulating Lee.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Skullman wrote:Glad GJ and Sonny are on this forum. No matter how fanboyish I get about my players, they'll always top me and get all the stick <laugh>

Don't you worry. Lee was your living snooker nightmare in the past two events, wasn't he?

You wanted him to beat Allen, now this week he whitewashed Selby and most importantly broke Robbo's ranking final record (and also whitewashed him :john: )

Postby jojo

the record was always going to come to an end robertson was far too good a player to never reach more finals and it impossible for him to win them all

well done lee not surprised to see him win he been knocking on the door again for quite a while and wins his fifth ranking event

he could win in china in a few weeks but not the world championship

hes always been the pick up the bits and pieces type player ie never one of the very big boys so he wont threaten at the world championship maybe quarter finals at best endurance will also be a problem

Postby Alpha

randam05 wrote:
Alpha wrote:Of all the people to pull the sword out of the stone-Stephen Lee :dizzy:

All credit though!!

Absolutely, i'm a fan of the player and also of the man, absolutely great guy and damn knowledgeable with it,

Nice to meet you too :hatoff:

Postby hendry_fan

"Robbo" Neil Robertson 0 *The Trowbridge Warrior* Stephen Lee 4

:clap: Very well done Stephen,thouroughly deserved!. :clap:

Robbo took Maguire apart earlier today but ended up gettin torn apart himself from Lee tonight!. :-)

Robbos run of never losin a final had of course had to happen sometime.

Postby randam05

Alpha wrote:
randam05 wrote:

All credit though!!

Absolutely, i'm a fan of the player and also of the man, absolutely great guy and damn knowledgeable with it,

Nice to meet you too :hatoff:

Its made my night knowing there is another big fan of Anthony out there :-) We can talk about him.

He did very good demolishing Maguire and Ronnie in Shanghai :hatoff: one of the moments of the season for me. Character

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:Glad GJ and Sonny are on this forum. No matter how fanboyish I get about my players, they'll always top me and get all the stick <laugh>

Don't you worry. Lee was your living snooker nightmare in the past two events, wasn't he?

You wanted him to beat Allen, now this week he whitewashed Selby and most importantly broke Robbo's ranking final record (and also whitewashed him :john: )

Both him and Ronnie have that quality, where they win when I want to lose, and lose when I want them to win.

Nevermind I'll survive <laugh>