Topic locked

Betfair PTC Grand Finals Quarter Finals Discussion !!!!

Postby Wildey

Wednedsay 14th of March - Sunday 18th of March at The Bailey Allen Hall,Galway, Ireland

its the Quarter Finals and after the Ronnie No Show and Trump Losing out its a wide Open Event that Carries Full Ranking Status can a relatevely Unknown take the crown this Week ?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Image Image

Re: Betfair PTC Grand Finals Quarter Finals Discussion !!!!

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:GJ do y0u really want Robbo in the final? Selby might beat him in a best of 7. This is a full ranking event, his final record would be ruined forever.

i want him to win the tournament

<cool> :hatoff: :bowdown:

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:GJ do y0u really want Robbo in the final? Selby might beat him in a best of 7. This is a full ranking event, his final record would be ruined forever.

Judd couldn't. Anyway, if Robbo is as good as GJ thinks he is, he wouldn't fear anyone, even Selby, and would say bring it on. Assuming Selby reaches the final and Robbo doesn't play another qualifier.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

GJ wrote:

I can see it happening already - Selby beating Robbo in a ranking final.

But I'm afraid you would go hiding for a month should that happen.

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
GJ wrote:

I can see it happening already - Selby beating Robbo in a ranking final.

But I'm afraid you would go hiding for a month should that happen.

Could be worse. He could lose to Higginson.

Postby Skullman

MarkSelbyNo1Fan wrote:Potential banana skin for Mark. Really not looking ahead to the Semis until that one is done.

COME ON MARK!

Lee isn't in the same class, and a poor Selby went 5-1 up on him at the Masters, so don't worry. <ok>

Postby Skullman

:shrug: I believe the cream rises to the top regardless of format (excluding rubbish clock events). That's why eight out of twelve PTC winners are in the top16 this time. Plus Selby's been in such good form that I can't see Lee winning.

Postby Monique

Skullman wrote::shrug: I believe the cream rises to the top regardless of format (excluding rubbish clock events). That's why eight out of twelve PTC winners are in the top16 this time. Plus Selby's been in such good form that I can't see Lee winning.

The cream would rise at the top just the same under shot clock. Selby was brilliant in his first PL campaign and loved every minute of it. He was gutted not to be invited in the next season.

Postby Alpha

hendry_fan wrote:WHERE,S HENDRY?!. ;-) :-D

WHERE,S RONNIE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?. :dizzy: <laugh>
:innocent:

Whats up with Ronald this time?,did he fall of the toilet seat while tryin to have a s*** or what?!. <laugh>

Hendry didn't qualify and O'Sullivan just couldn't be fussed ;-)

Postby hendry_fan

Alpha wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:WHERE,S HENDRY?!. ;-) :-D

WHERE,S RONNIE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?. :dizzy: <laugh>
:innocent:

Whats up with Ronald this time?,did he fall of the toilet seat while tryin to have a s*** or what?!. <laugh>

Hendry didn't qualify and O'Sullivan just couldn't be fussed ;-)

Well i knew Hendry did,nt qualify.

And i had a very strong feeling that Ronnie " just couldn't be fussed". :chuckle:

Now where,s Monique?!,i,m amazed she hasn,t pounced on us by now!.I cant wait to see what she comes up with this time to defend her beloved Ronnie for not turnin up!. ;-) <laugh>

Postby Wildey

if this ryan air story is true and Ronnie got on the plane but had a strop then its time WPBSA Got very tough.

honestly id teach him the ultimate lesson and Ban Him From the Crucible re jig the draw theres plenty of time and move on with proffesional players.

Postby Skullman

Wild wrote:if this ryan air story is true and Ronnie got on the plane but had a strop is true then its time WPBSA Got very tough.

honestly id teach him the ultimate lesson and Ban Him From the Crucible re jig the draw theres plenty of time and move on with proffesional players.

If it's for health reasons you can't really punish him, otherwise you would have to punish Ali Carter as well. Anyway, let's talk about the tournament and who's in it, insteadof Ronnie.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:
Wild wrote:if this ryan air story is true and Ronnie got on the plane but had a strop is true then its time WPBSA Got very tough.

If it's for health reasons you can't really punish him, otherwise you would have to punish Ali Carter as well. Anyway, let's talk about the tournament and who's in it, insteadof Ronnie.

if he got on the plane he flies .....he cant get on a plane then decide glandular fevour reapered ffs....

Postby Skullman

Wild wrote:
Skullman wrote:

if he got on the plane he flies .....he cant get on a plane then decide glandular fevour reapered ffs....

Well what I'm reading into the tweets from Grove Snooker was that Ronnie got on the plane, felt ill and decided he wasn't up to it.