Topic locked

Re: Betfair PTC Grand Finals Last 24 Discussion !!!!

Postby Andre147

Wild wrote:great frame this one Higgins needed 2 snookers and got them but Jones got out of 2 absalutly Brilliant snookers aswell.

chance for Higgins to win Green on.

no position on brown, plays safe, and then Jones pots an outrageous thin cut brown to right corner.. 3-2 to Higgins still

Postby nice_shoes_ken

Great comeback from Jamie Jones, Higgins let him off the hook though but Jones has done well to clear up today.

Hopefully this is Jones's big breakthrough now, been impressed with him the last two seasons, has done well in PTC's and has looked dangerous in a fair few qualifying matches, but hasn't been able to get over the next line.

Hopefully this is his breakthrough, and hopefully we will be seeing a lot more of him in the next couple of years, because he is a very talented player.

Well done Jamie Jones!

Postby Andre147

Muppet147 wrote:Jamie Jones with the first big upset of the tournament. The next will hopefully come when Jack Lisowski destroys the dull Aussie tonight.

I also hope so too, although if Robbo wins it´ll be good for him too because apart from winning the Masters hasnt done much else this season, and good have a good run in here..

Postby Andre147

nice_shoes_ken wrote:Great comeback from Jamie Jones, Higgins let him off the hook though but Jones has done well to clear up today.

Hopefully this is Jones's big breakthrough now, been impressed with him the last two seasons, has done well in PTC's and has looked dangerous in a fair few qualifying matches, but hasn't been able to get over the next line.

Hopefully this is his breakthrough, and hopefully we will be seeing a lot more of him in the next couple of years, because he is a very talented player.

Well done Jamie Jones!

He played well, although that was a very below par performance from higgins from 3-1 up.. I honestly thought jones would lose it when he went 2-1 down and after the ref warned him for swearing, but he kept battling and so deserved his win.

Well played Jamie :D :D :hatoff: :hatoff:

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Higgins crashes out of yet another tournament. I'm certain now - he won't win rubbish this season and will embarrass himself in the Crucible.

famous last words

but he started this season as the best player in the world hes aproaching the end of season as nowhere near the best.

Postby Andre147

Higgins rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl another early exit for him in a ranking tournament...

I reckon he´ll also crash early in China and, like snooker overdrive said, will embarass himself at the Crucible.. The tendency this last few years with him defending the title is crashing out in the Last 16 of the Worlds, although he could have the easiest seeded player possible in Bingham, but stranger things have happened... Davis winning in 2010 springs to mind..