Topic locked

Re: Players Tour Championship 11 !!!!!!

Postby Witz78

think your right actually Sonny

its a right old messy WS bullocks

having qualifiers for events AFTER the cut off BEFORE the cut off is just stupid.

i mean had Ronnie dropped out of the top 16 today, then after the cut off hed still automatically be in Germany whilst Davis had to qualify for it, just over complicating things for the sake of it.

Your average punter would have seen the headlines that Ronnie was out of the top 16 then tuned into Germany in a few months and seen Ronnie as one of the top 16 seeds and though they were imagining things.

Postby vodkadiet

It is only a matter of time before Rigsby realises he is cannon fodder for the younger guys, and will quit anyway, as he isn't the sort of person who will let himself continually get rogered on tv. His fevered ego wouldn't allow it.

Postby gallantrabbit

Methinks Ronnie is being written off too soon. Going out of the top 16 and being written off will appeal to Ronnie's sense of devilment. It wouldn't surprise me at if he got buzzing in time for the WC again.

Postby vodkadiet

Gould!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Hamilton gets his just desserts!!!!

:tree:
Last edited by vodkadiet on 19 Dec 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Witz78

gallantrabbit wrote:
Witz78 wrote:Goulds rolling in it, be loose change to him these days

10k for two days work is ok in most peoples books

Monique wouldnt get out of bed for anything less :hatoff:

Postby Andre147

Sonny wrote:@witz I was talking about the cut off after the next one. I know Ricky Walden can get that last top 16 spot if he wins PTC12 but it's a longish shot even though he played really well in the UK. I think the cut off after that is for the World Championships only isn't it?

Yes mathematicaly, Ronnie can still lose his top 16 place if Walden wins ptc12, and, given his current form and the easy draw he has until at least the semis, he could very much win ptc12.

Only Allen in the semis and maybe Maguire in the final could upset him as far as I see it, so the top 16 not decided just yet....

Postby Muppet147

SnookerFan wrote:So, for those of us that have been part-time fans this weekend, how are Gould and Ford playing?

Will it be a good final for me to watch with my dinner?

Your dinner will be watching the match too? Don't you kill your food before you eat it?

Postby Alex0paul

Smart wrote:
Bourne wrote: Didn't Judd move up into the top 4 in the world today ? I could barely give a monkeys, cos the UK will be something he's remembered for for the rest of his life.

#FANBOY POST OF THE DAY# @ bad monkey

He didn't

Postby Bourne

Alex0paul wrote:
Smart wrote:
Bourne wrote: Didn't Judd move up into the top 4 in the world today ? I could barely give a monkeys, cos the UK will be something he's remembered for for the rest of his life.

He didn't

Which only proves my point further :D

Postby Roland

Andre147 wrote:
Sonny wrote:@witz I was talking about the cut off after the next one. I know Ricky Walden can get that last top 16 spot if he wins PTC12 but it's a longish shot even though he played really well in the UK. I think the cut off after that is for the World Championships only isn't it?

Yes mathematicaly, Ronnie can still lose his top 16 place if Walden wins ptc12, and, given his current form and the easy draw he has until at least the semis, he could very much win ptc12.

Only Allen in the semis and maybe Maguire in the final could upset him as far as I see it, so the top 16 not decided just yet....

He'll have his work cut out against Xiao Goudong in his first match, believe me!

Postby Bourne

Sonny wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

He'll have his work cut out against Xiao Goudong in his first match, believe me!

Is this another OBP moment :chuckle:

Postby Smart

Bourne wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
Smart wrote:

He didn't

Which only proves my point further :D

bad monkey :cum: bad monkey :cum:

Postby Smart

Bourne wrote:
Sonny wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Is this another OBP moment :chuckle:

If you say enough Chinese names the law of averages mean your gonna have a champ eventually. <laugh>

@ Sonny bad monkey

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:Dont jump on my XIAO bandwagon Sonny, i laid claim to him a while back. If u ask nicely i mite share him with u, like i did with Bourne and Trump.

Don't tell them what I had to do to let you share him with me :no: :tvrky: :parrot:

Postby SnookerFan

Muppet147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:My problem with professional darts is, I got the beer belly, but I can't play.

This is a snooker forum. Are you lost?

No. I am responding to something a commentator just said whilst I was watching a snooker match. Are you not watching it? <doh>

Your name really is apt about you, isn't it?