Topic locked

Re: Players Tour Championship 11 !!!!!!

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:just watched the Ding 147 there

and where the hell is this tournament being played was my first observation?

In a place with about four seats. <laugh>

be no good to you then :D

Postby Wildey

joe johnson talking sense on Comentry

tierdness in the World Championship is a load of bullocks...

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:just watched the Ding 147 there

and where the hell is this tournament being played was my first observation?

In a place with about four seats. <laugh>

be no good to you then :D

I'd like to go to see what it was like being sat there. <laugh>

Postby Witz78

Steve Davis PTC adventure for the season about to come to an end an agonising 200quid away from making the Grand Finals.

A great effiort though with 20 wins and a very useful 5,560 ranking points earned.

Also the £6,900 earned ensured that should he drop out of the top 64 at end of season (very unlikely now) that he would have been safe via the top 8 on PTC list.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:Right, I'm giving this film a try. If it's crap, I'm putting Williams vs Selby back on.

Just curious,what film is it????? :chin: :john:

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Right, I'm giving this film a try. If it's crap, I'm putting Williams vs Selby back on.

did you watch WillyWanka earlier :D

i watched it earlier, god knows what the director and producer of that must have been on to come up with some of that sh1t haha

Postby Witz78

Andre147 wrote:

Brokeback Mountain prob :limp:

Postby Andre147

:happy: :happy: This is truly unbelievable..... Jamie Cope just had a 147,to add to the countless we have had over the last couple of weeks......

What next? 2 147s by the same player in one match??? 4 147s in a best of 7???

It is becoming dull the amount of 147s we have had, only 2 behind I think this last couple of weeks than there were in the entire 80s :john: :john: :john:

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:

UPDATE! Its' called The Seeker: The Dark is Rising. I'm watching it on E4+1.

Doesn't seem bad so far.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote::happy: :happy: This is truly unbelievable..... Jamie Cope just had a 147,to add to the countless we have had over the last couple of weeks......

It is becoming dull the amount of 147s we have had, only 2 behind I think this last couple of weeks than there were in the entire 80s :john: :john: :john:

You're kidding? Another one?

I bet we don't see one in a proper ranker all season.... <laugh>

Postby Witz78

Andre147 wrote::happy: :happy: This is truly unbelievable..... Jamie Cope just had a 147,to add to the countless we have had over the last couple of weeks......

questions have to be asked of these tables in the Academy :john:

even Hendrys potting a few balls again :chin:

Postby Roland

I predicted ages ago that Jamie Cope would end up challenging Ronnie and Hendry for most number of maximums in his career, he's heading in the right direction.

Selby 3-0 Williams

one player wants to win more than the other, that's pretty obvious

Ricky Walden coming back against McCulloch as well :D

Postby Roland

Witz78 wrote:

questions have to be asked of these tables in the Academy :john:

even Hendrys potting a few balls again :chin:

It's not the tables, it's the players treating the event as practice hence going for 147s more than they usually would

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:I want to see a season where we get 147 147s. :D

The way things are going, I bet we could get a season like that :john: :john: :john: :john: :john: :john: :john: :john:

Postby Andre147

vodkadiet wrote:Walden wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wins 4-2, after trailing 2 nil against Mcculloch.... Ronnie getting closer to dropping off the top 16.... :sad: :sad: :sad: :chin:

Postby Bourne

Sonny wrote:What is the scenario with Walden and pushing Ronnie out of the top 16?

Even if Walden wins both PTC11 and PTC12, Ronnie will remain in 16th due to the wildcard system Barry is announcing tomorrow morning <ok>

Postby Casey

Sonny wrote:What is the scenario with Walden and pushing Ronnie out of the top 16?

He has to win one of them and reach the QF of another...or reach the final of one and the SF of another.

Postby vodkadiet

Walden needs to win one PTC and reach the quarters of the other, or reach the final of one and the semis of the other. If this happens that big nosed imbecile will fall out of the top 16.

:happy:

Postby Bourne

vodkadiet wrote:

Walden needs to win one PTC and reach the quarters of the other, or reach the final of one and the semis of the other. If this happens that big nosed imbecile will fall out of the top 16.

:happy:

Nah Jono ain't in any danger of dropping out just yet :limp:

Postby vodkadiet

Walden plays Craigie tomorrow so has a good draw.

Come on Mark Davis

Come on Walden.

F*ck off Rigsby!

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:anyone spoke to Jono on Twitter yet haha

Nah i'm too in awe of the guy to pluck up the courage to speak to him :gag: