Topic locked

Re: Players Tour Championship 11 !!!!!!

Postby Monique

Dom played some incredible shots there and is only one away from knocking the PTC defending champ out. If Murphy doesn't win 3/3 from here he won't be in the Grand Final this season.

Postby randam05

Wow what an amazing win for him.. he played some unbelievable shots! He really is an incredible player. Playing better than anyone ive seen yet in this tournament.

That last pot too!

Postby hendry_fan

STEPHEN HENDRY 4 -0 MARTIN BALL
STEPHEN HENDRY 4-0 JIMMY ROBERTSON

<ok> Keep up the good work Stephen!. <ok>

:-D Plus,he,s already in round 4 in the PTC 12!. :-D

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:STEPHEN HENDRY 4 -0 MARTIN BALL
STEPHEN HENDRY 4-0 JIMMY ROBERTSON

<ok> Keep up the good work Stephen!. <ok>

:-D Plus,he,s already in round 4 in the PTC 12!. :-D

:happy: yes he has been playing well these last 2 ptc events.... he will have a tough test against Ding however later on... if he can beat him, I expect him to go far in the tourney :john: :-)

Postby Bourne

randam05 wrote:Dominic Dale! I hope someone was watching that. 14 reds 14 blacks and an unbelievable attempt to make the maximum considering where the reds were!! Never seen him cue so well. Surely his tournament!

Another great shot! Cant say hes had an easy draw though and theres more tough ones to come!#

Unbelivable. Such a good player and will remain my favourite forever.

rofl

Postby Bourne

randam05 wrote:Wow what an amazing win for him.. he played some unbelievable shots! He really is an incredible player. Playing better than anyone ive seen yet in this tournament.

That last pot too!

:pal:

Postby Wildey

vodkadiet wrote:Today's matches certainly moving quicker than yesterday's stodgefest!

having 3 extra tables gave it away that it just might lol

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Hendry lost 4-2 to a player taking the snake hiss going for 147s

:redneck:

yeah but luck played a huge part in the match by the end hendry had gone mentally thinking the world against him.

Postby vodkadiet

Bourne wrote:That makes up for 2008 and 2009 :john:

Ding threw those World Champ matches, as he wanted to surprise Hendry in a PTC, which is far more important.

Postby The Cueist

Wild wrote:

yeah but luck played a huge part in the match by the end hendry had gone mentally thinking the world against him.

Ding was lucky ,Eveything Hendry tried went wrong.Nevermind the 147 thing.It git worse for him afrerwards. :sad:

Postby hendry_fan

The Cueist wrote:
Wild wrote:

Ding was lucky ,Eveything Hendry tried went wrong.Nevermind the 147 thing.It git worse for him afrerwards. :sad:

*Ding Junhui* 4 Stephen Hendry 2

Well,well,"Ding was lucky"!.
I did,nt see any of the match,but i,m not at all impressed to read that Ding was LUCKY!!!!. :grrr:

:tree: :roll: Ding gettin a bit of the christmas rub of the green/run of the balls! :roll: :tree:

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
Bourne wrote:That makes up for 2008 and 2009 :john:

2008 and 2009 was Hendry making up for the Masters semi-final loss. :grrr:

Good morning Snookerfan,*yawwwwn,strrrretch*i thought i was the only one who gets out of bed so early on sunday mornings!. <laugh>

did u see the match between Ding and Hendry then?,if so,what kind of "luck" did Ding have?

Postby Monique

I didn't enjoy the match yesterday between Ding and Hendry. I hated to see Hendry struggling like that, and uou could read the frustration and pain in his eyes. And Ding didn't even give him the respect he deserves playing the way he did.

Postby Monique

Looks like MJW has suddenly decided to play properly in a PTC. Oh wait! He's playing Bingo on telly … might have a bit of a revenge spirit in that one ;-)

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:I didn't enjoy the match yesterday between Ding and Hendry. I hated to see Hendry struggling like that, and uou could read the frustration and pain in his eyes. And Ding didn't even give him the respect he deserves playing the way he did.

he wasent strugling until that in off when he would have gone 3-1 up seen it to often these days one thing going wrong the wheels falling off.

regarding disrespect i think that could be a good thing for him a reality check so many players showing Hendry the utmost respect even seeing him as a major scalp these days when his form dont back that up.....such a large percentage of players lifting their game against him which in turn makes it very difficult for him without a game to match the respect.

Postby Wildey

kostasmad wrote:Wild, Holt beat Higginson and not the other way around. You should change it in the scores section...

thanks <ok>

Postby Wildey

reanne evans making a fight of it against Harold but Dave just gone 3-2 up a serprise result as Li Yan lost 4-0 to matthew Day.