Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Joke draw for Judd

why ?? well he is playing coco the clown lol

Re: Players Tour Championship 11 !!!!!!

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:Joke draw for Judd

why ?? well he is playing coco the clown lol

Playin' a buncha amateurs so far and more to come, I ain't complaining though :D

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:Monday 19th of December

9.00am

Last 16

Stephen Maguire v Mark Davis
Ding Junhui v Anthony Hamilton
Martin Gould v Simon Bedford
Andrew Higginson v Matthew Stevens
---------------------------------------
Mark Selby v Graeme Dott
Ricky Walden v Sam Craigie
Tom Ford v Yu DeLu
Jamie Cope v Judd Trump

Bloody hell, a lot of top players are out. As Wild would say, could well be Jo Bloggs vs sausage Head in the final.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:What is the scenario with Walden and pushing Ronnie out of the top 16?

Well scenario with Mark Davis is simple just beat Ding Junhui and Ding couldnt give a buck if he wins or loses as has been shown.

Postby SnookerFan

Rocket_ron wrote:Mark Davis beats Stephen Maguire 4-0. Mark Davis is one win away from knocking Ronnie O'Sullivan out of the top 16

G'waan Davis! :D

Now there would be a qualifier to avoid. :shock:

Postby roy142857

Mark Davis has a bit of a history as a nearly man for the top 16 , think he's been a bit unlucky that way.

If he wins only once however, I think he passes Lee as well so should be safely in even if passed by Walden - is that right?

Postby randam05

Wow! Hamilton working his magic. 3-1 down and he puts in a 123.. and a 65 clearance from 64 down. Unbelievable!

I bet ding makes a solid 80 in this frame though. Nevermind good fighting here from ants!

GET IN!

Postby roy142857

Wild wrote:
Sonny wrote:What is the scenario with Walden and pushing Ronnie out of the top 16?

Well scenario with Mark Davis is simple just beat Ding Junhui and Ding couldnt give a little kitten if he wins or loses as has been shown.

I thought Ding was still playing Hamilton, rather fancied Hamilton to take this one ...

Hoping to get to a TV soon to actually see some action ... missed most of the weekend dealing with a problem with my voluntary work.

Postby randam05

Wild wrote:

Well scenario with Mark Davis is simple just beat Ding Junhui and Ding couldnt give a buck if he wins or loses as has been shown.

Whats to say ding was through wild?

Hamilton hanging in there with some great SNOOKER

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:
Wild wrote:

Whats to say ding was through wild?

Hamilton hanging in there with some great SNOOKER

yes stand corrected and i agree with Sonny........ Davis has a better chance against Ding playing his brand of all out PTC Attack than Hamilton who will be grinding.

Postby Andre147

Ronnie on the brink of dropping out of the top 16.... I fancy Davis to go through to the semis, so get ready Ronnie for some qualifiers awaiting you.. :boo: :chin: :chin:

Postby Wildey

and when talking of longjevity Hendry was 41 before he was even provisionally out of the top 16 that could be one Record no matter what happens from now Ronnie wont be in a chance of getting

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:Wow! Hamilton working his magic. 3-1 down and he puts in a 123.. and a 65 clearance from 64 down. Unbelievable!

I bet ding makes a solid 80 in this frame though. Nevermind good fighting here from ants!

GET IN!

You on Christmas holiday? I'm in the office supposed to be working.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:and when talking of longjevity Hendry was 41 before he was even provisionally out of the top 16 that could be one Record no matter what happens from now Ronnie wont be in a chance of getting

I've considered all the snooker I've watched this weekend and predict Judd Trump to win this PTC. :spot on:

Postby sundaygirl

Wild wrote:and when talking of longjevity Hendry was 41 before he was even provisionally out of the top 16 that could be one Record no matter what happens from now Ronnie wont be in a chance of getting

I think that John Higgins has more of the character traits required to challenge Hendry and Davis for the "Career stats" type records. Ronnie only cares about whats happening now not the bigger picture.

Postby Wildey

sundaygirl wrote:

I think that John Higgins has more of the character traits required to challenge Hendry and Davis for the "Career stats" type records. Ronnie only cares about whats happening now not the bigger picture.

agree but i posted that knowing some people are lurking on this site :-)