Topic locked

Re: P T C 12 (Acaden Shopping Open) !!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

According to the commentators on Eurosport there is a massive list of differences between the top players, and the players lesser down. Almost every time they compliment a player on something, the other one says; "And that's the difference between the top players, and the one's trying to get there."

:john:

Postby hendry_fan

*Stephen Maguire* 4-0 Andrew Higginson

Higginson was steamrolled there,he finished on a 70% pot success,aye,super high standards these days!. :chuckle:

Stephen Hendry v Michael Holt

:-D Come on Hendry,give that "hitman" sumthin to grumble about!. :-D

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:*Stephen Maguire* 4-0 Andrew Higginson

Higginson was steamrolled there,he finished on a 70% pot success,aye,super high standards these days!. :chuckle:

Welcome back, friend. :D

I like Michael Holt's haircut.

Postby Bourne

hendry_fan wrote:*Stephen Maguire* 4-0 Andrew Higginson

Yeh Higginson is the first example anyone would use in the standards debate :chuckle:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:Holts a total bottle job

always has been, always will be

pathetic he is

He does let the game get on top of him, don't he? And not exactly poker-faced either.

Still, I like the guy. You can tell it means a lot to him, even if he shouldn't let it show.

Postby Andre147

Hendry is beggining to lose it now, 3 in a row for Holty :chin: :chin: Unless Holt bottles it, I don´t expect Stephen to win, although he has played fairly well, playing some cracking long pots...