Quarter Finals

John Higgins 4-3 Joe Perry
Jamie Cope 0-4 Michael Holt
--------------------------------------------
Dave Harold 1-4 Stephen Lee
Dominic Dale 4-3 Liang Wenbo

Re: Players Tour Championship 10 !!!

Postby Roland

Muppet147 wrote:Bad luck to Liang. Thought he played very well. But clearly, not well enough.

I thought he'd have it 4-2 but he just left a red to middle from the roll into the pack which credit to Dominic he cleared to win the frame. Fair play to Dale, he played well.

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:plus he's the best player left

the alleged best player who can obly over win games scrapping through deciders or boring his opponents into submission

hes just a rich mans Rory :afro:

Postby Witz78

Muppet147 wrote:Lee looks quite revolting when he yawns. Looks like he's trying to eat something. Fat runt.

but he doesnt look revolting the rest of the time? <doh>

Postby randam05

mishcka wrote:dom dom DOM! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Yes dominic! My dream day! Hes been on streaming all day :-) Great stuff from him its really good to see it. Cant wait for the final! It makes me happy :D

Postby Bourne

randam05 wrote:
mishcka wrote:dom dom DOM! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Yes dominic! My dream day! Hes been on streaming all day :-) Great stuff from him its really good to see it. Cant wait for the final! It makes me happy :D

Peaking for the biggie :D :win:

Postby Wildey

Wednesday 30th of November

4pm

Semi Finals

John Higgins 2-4 Michael Holt
--------------------------------------------
Stephen Lee 2-4 Dominic Dale

Postby mishcka

randam05 wrote:

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Postby Andre147

A terrific start for Michael there :D 70 od break I think in the opener, and already in the second with another cracking long first pot to corner :-) I think he will win, maybe 4-1 or 4-2, if Dom can pull something together

Postby Andre147

Holty really on fire here :-) already 2 nil up and Dom hasnt had a sniff yet... a whitewash could be on the cards....

I bet randam wont be hoping for that thats for sure.. :john: :irk:

Postby Andre147

:-) yes Dom proves me wrong and wins his first frame... at least he´s in the match now, but will have to play well to win it given Holt´s performance so far, but we all now how Holt copes with pressure and he sometimes bottles it... we shall see

Postby randam05

Andre147 wrote::-) yes Dom proves me wrong and wins his first frame... at least he´s in the match now, but will have to play well to win it given Holt´s performance so far, but we all now how Holt copes with pressure and he sometimes bottles it... we shall see

Haha Holts lost it now.. but yeah I really hope dale can win badly ;-)

Its holts to lose now! Ive seen this from him before.. A terrific start then a crap end. Its all in the mind.

Postby randam05

Oh I thought he was on the easy red after that black.. how on earth did that not go past the other! looked clearly there.