Aprox 10.30am

Mike Dunn 4-1 Mark Williams
Luca Brecel 4-2 Jamie O'Neill
Anthony McGill 1-4 Marco Fu
Dave Harold 2-4 Gary Wilson

Image Image

Re: PTC 9 (Acuerate Antwerp Open)

Postby Bourne

I'm of the school of thought that there is actually no bad time of the day to have a pizza <ok>

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I was just arsing around online, and realised you could order a pizza in advance, and give a time you wanted it delivered. As I was going to order a pizza delivered for after the football tonight, I've ordered it to be delivered at 7pm. Hope it works. I don't want it delivered now.

GL with this, hope your plan comes true. :gag: :-D :gag: :-D

I ordered it an hour and 12 minutes ago, and it's not come yet. At this time of day, I'm sure they wouldn't be so busy it'd take that long. I think we're good. (I hope.) :emb:

wot flavor is it :gag:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I was just arsing around online, and realised you could order a pizza in advance, and give a time you wanted it delivered. As I was going to order a pizza delivered for after the football tonight, I've ordered it to be delivered at 7pm. Hope it works. I don't want it delivered now.

I ordered it an hour and 12 minutes ago, and it's not come yet. At this time of day, I'm sure they wouldn't be so busy it'd take that long. I think we're good. (I hope.) :emb:

Meatilicious, I think it was called. It had pepporoni on it, chicken, cumberland sausage and something else. Ham, perhaps. rofl

I should have asked them to surprise me. :mosh2:

Postby SnookerFan

Jimmy White vs Bjorn Haneever. This could be painful also... Two old guys. If it gets boring, I'm going on my treadmill. It'll have to be very boring. rofl

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

Meatilicious, I think it was called. It had pepporoni on it, chicken, cumberland sausage and something else. Ham, perhaps. rofl

I should have asked them to surprise me. :mosh2:

vodkadiet would love this pizza :gag:

Postby PLtheRef

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

It'll be bloody frozen by the time it gets to you.

Postby SnookerFan

PLtheRef wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

It'll be bloody frozen by the time it gets to you.

I don't think they cook it the second you order it, you muppet. rofl

Postby Roland

SnookerFan wrote:Jimmy White vs Bjorn Haneever. This could be painful also... Two old guys. If it gets boring, I'm going on my treadmill. It'll have to be very boring. rofl

It's been rubbish so far

Postby Wildey

Saturday 12th of November

Aprox 11.30am

Allister Carter 4-0 Jonathan Fulcher
Li Yan 1-4 Peter Bullen
Dominic Dale 4-2 Rod Lawler
Jamie Burnett scr Paul Davison w/o

Image Image

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Jimmy White vs Bjorn Haneever. This could be painful also... Two old guys. If it gets boring, I'm going on my treadmill. It'll have to be very boring. rofl

It's been rubbish so far

Yup.

Even more so that I've been watching this since it started at 8:30am. My face is starting to hurt. rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Where's my mate randam anyway? He went to a PTC in Gloucester once, and watched the whole 14 hours or whatever it was one day. rofl I'm being poofy, and getting sick of it after six hours. :emb:

Postby Wildey

Saturday 12th of November

Aprox 12pm

Judd Trump 4-1 Martin O'Donnell
Craig Steadman 4-2 Mark Vincent
Jimmy White 4-2 Bjorn Haneveer
Sam Baird 4-2 Jurgen Vandenbossche

Aprox 1pm

Andy Hicks 4-0 Andy Van Landeghem
Tony Drago 3-4 Gerard Greene
Xiao Guodong 4-1 Sam Harvey
Mark Selby 4-1 Liam Monk

Image Image

Postby roy142857

Bourne wrote:Who's this Peter Bullen that's beating Lee Yan ?

Peter Bullen (aka Pistol Pete) is from Leuven where he runs De Komma snooker club I think.

He is the Belgian National Champion - beat Bjorn Haneveer earlier this year 7 - 3

Twitter is @pistolpete141

Postby SnookerFan

I think that's it for me for today. I've watched getting on for seven hours of snooker, and have football and boxing to watch later. I am tempted to watch Honest John, but I think I'll take a shower and finally get dressed instead. rofl Maybe take a walk, see the outside world.

Postby randam05

SnookerFan wrote:I think that's it for me for today. I've watched getting on for seven hours of snooker, and have football and boxing to watch later. I am tempted to watch Honest John, but I think I'll take a shower and finally get dressed instead. rofl Maybe take a walk, see the outside world.

Yeah I think im going to take a break.

Postby Wildey

with his UK Defence on the horison its safe to say hes starting to hit his stride at long last.

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I think that's it for me for today. I've watched getting on for seven hours of snooker, and have football and boxing to watch later. I am tempted to watch Honest John, but I think I'll take a shower and finally get dressed instead. rofl Maybe take a walk, see the outside world.

lightweights.

although it was past 10 before i started watching the girlfriend kept me up most of the night :-)

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
randam05 wrote:

lightweights.

although it was past 10 before i started watching the girlfriend kept me up most of the night :-)

Noisy eater is she ? :dinner:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:Who's Judd and Ding playing ?

ding not playing and Judd Playing Martin O'Donnell then Craig Steadman or Mark Vincent with a possible last 32 with Jimmy White.

:gag: If he doesn't make Sunday i'll do a forefit.

RETWEET :baby:

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:Who's Judd and Ding playing ?

ding not playing and Judd Playing Martin O'Donnell then Craig Steadman or Mark Vincent with a possible last 32 with Jimmy White.

:gag: If he doesn't make Sunday i'll do a forefit.

RETWEET :baby:

:huh:

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Mark Williams seem totally unmotivated in these PTCs. Why doesn't he stay home and makes himself comfortable instead of traveling and investing a lot of time and money to get absolutely nothing out of it?

Postby randam05

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Mark Williams seem totally unmotivated in these PTCs. Why doesn't he stay home and makes himself comfortable instead of traveling and investing a lot of time and money to get absolutely nothing out of it?

Yup. I mean what is he playing at?

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Mark Williams seem totally unmotivated in these PTCs. Why doesn't he stay home and makes himself comfortable instead of traveling and investing a lot of time and money to get absolutely nothing out of it?

Yup. I mean what is he playing at?

well hes not playing much snooker :gag: