Topic locked

Re: PTC 9 (Acuerate Antwerp Open)

Postby Wildey

after this one its Jimmy White v Bjorn Haneveer then id guess John Higgins and Luca Brecel matches if they win through.

Postby Wildey

Saturday 12th of November

8.30am

Nigel Bond 4-3 Robert Milkins
Fergal O'Brien 4-0 Ryan Causton
Rory McLeod 4-1 Ian McCulloch
Tom Ford 4-1 David Grace
Jimmy Robertson 4-1 Adrian Gunnell
Jamie Cope 4-1 Yannick Sablon
Ryan Day 2-4 Ashley Wright
Yu DeLu 1-4 David Hogan
Mark Davis 4-0 Les Dodd
Martin Gould 4-0 Joe Swail

Image Image

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:after this one its Jimmy White v Bjorn Haneveer then id guess John Higgins and Luca Brecel matches if they win through.

I just said that. :grrr:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:What are your thoughts on the Luca Brecel match, Mr. Wild?

luca is very raw but hes ultra talented and that blue is indicitive of why hes not having a good enough season.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:

luca is very raw but hes ultra talented and that blue is indicitive of why hes not having a good enough season.

Yes. But it must be said, Jamie O'Neill is having a stinker.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:

What about Jimmy White vs Bjorn Haneever? How do you see that going?

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:

What about Jimmy White vs Bjorn Haneever? How do you see that going?

jimmy playing well then having a stinker so god knows but id expect jimmy to win though

Postby SnookerFan

simplysnooker wrote:Well done Rory!

Watching the Luca match too, easy to see the inexperience. Getting away with some of his poor shots because O'Neill isn't the best.

Yeah, pretty much. Not the highest quality match ever, it has to be said.

Postby Wildey

i think to some extend Luca been build up to be better than he was.

i think this season would have been a eye opener and he should think about where it went wrong learn and come back stronger whitch im sure he will

Postby SnookerFan

I was just arsing around online, and realised you could order a pizza in advance, and give a time you wanted it delivered. As I was going to order a pizza delivered for after the football tonight, I've ordered it to be delivered at 7pm. Hope it works. I don't want it delivered now.

Postby Wildey

mike smith talks a lot of waffle but when he said they pro players they should get on with it and not endles complaining about PTC that gets a thumbs up from me <ok>

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:How do people see the Jimmy White vs Bjorn Haneever game going?

I reckon it will be a best of 7 frame match, using a 12 ft by 6 ft table, played under WPBSA rules, and the match will be televised in HD by Eurosport. That is how I see it going. :gag: :-D :gag: :-D

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:I was just arsing around online, and realised you could order a pizza in advance, and give a time you wanted it delivered. As I was going to order a pizza delivered for after the football tonight, I've ordered it to be delivered at 7pm. Hope it works. I don't want it delivered now.

GL with this, hope your plan comes true. :gag: :-D :gag: :-D

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
Bourne wrote:Who's Judd and Ding playing ?

is this a doubles tourney :gag:

They're playing as a tag team.

what Judd and DING are playing together and they are sponsored by TAG...................incredible. I never knew TAG were into snooker player sponsorship :gag: :-D :gag: :-D

Postby Bourne

Smart wrote:
Bourne wrote:Who's Judd and Ding playing ?

is this a doubles tourney :gag:

Just imagine that as a doubles team :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I was just arsing around online, and realised you could order a pizza in advance, and give a time you wanted it delivered. As I was going to order a pizza delivered for after the football tonight, I've ordered it to be delivered at 7pm. Hope it works. I don't want it delivered now.

GL with this, hope your plan comes true. :gag: :-D :gag: :-D

I ordered it an hour and 12 minutes ago, and it's not come yet. At this time of day, I'm sure they wouldn't be so busy it'd take that long. I think we're good. (I hope.) :emb: