Topic locked

Re: P T C 8 (The Alex Higgins International Trophy)

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Smart wrote:
Wild wrote:Standard of play was not the highest TBH but the anticipation of the match proberbly affected them because it was the biggest 1st Rounder match ever i think never mind opening day.

I think there was some real good debate on the Island as we got the draw. <ok>

Great memories, only negative bout rolling rankings is we are gona get less and less mouthwatering ties like that in R1 in Sheffield.

we could get a Ronnie v Higgins 1st rounder this year lol

Pretty unlikely but i'd take that :D

if they had the seeding cut off AFTER the china open with the amount of traveling needed id say Ronnie out of the top 16 was more than a possibility but with the seeding cut off after the Welsh yes its unlikely he will be out of the top 16.

Postby GJ

This is the most excited i have been for a robbo match since the world final

CANT WAIT

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Postby Bourne

GJ wrote:This is the most excited i have been for a robbo match since the world final

CANT WAIT

You're more excited about this match than R1 in April, WO final, UK QF :dizzy: <doh>

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:
GJ wrote:This is the most excited i have been for a robbo final match since the world final

CANT WAIT

You're more excited about this match than R1 in April, WO final, UK QF :dizzy: <doh>

i meant a robbo final sorry :gag:

Postby Bourne

GJ wrote:
Bourne wrote:
GJ wrote:This is the most excited i have been for a robbo final match since the world final

CANT WAIT

i meant a robbo final sorry :gag:

Most excited I been bout a Trump final since Thursday :D

Postby Smart

Bourne wrote:To get all you snooker nuts into the mood :D

Brings it all back. I recall in the first session there was a crucial black potted from the side cushion to win a frame, crucial. Then in that final frame JT took a red to yellow pocket sweet as a nut and landed nice on the black. When he potted frame ball I would of liked him to have asked Jan to clean the white, then whilst this was being done, walked back to the seat and said to Robbo "good defence cobber", had a sip of water and continued the break. :gag: :wave:

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:If you're life depended on a player clearing the table, which player would you pick? Discuss.

Reanne, women are the best at doing chores like that :john: