Topic locked

PTC6 Warsaw appalling conditions according to a ref

Postby likelylad

This is what one of the refs had to say about the way they were treated.

"Worst ptc ever! Not the work (!), but next to the table everything was rubbish!!! Sorry polish guys but what you did for your referees was a bad joke! And i know at least 3 good belgian guys and 2 other good german guys who agree with me ... We didnt expect to much ... Just want to forget warsaw now and looking forward to gloucester! Just forget bad accommondation, disgusting beds, no breakfest, live on our own costs, bad transport, and a lot of other things.
It was an experience but a bad experience! U wont see me again in poland for such an event ... not for free ... thanks!!!!!!!"

Re: PTC6 Warsaw appalling conditions according to a ref

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Have I missed something? Didn't see much of this other then the final, and the odd frame here and there. He doesn't say exactly what his complaint was.

What exactly was poor about the conditions?

yes my thoughts compleatly a bit of a rant with nothing to say TBH

Postby Wildey

its not as if they are used to putting on snooker tournements as has been said conditions at the crucible was less than perfect in 1977 its a learning curve if after one year people say stuff you conditions and organisation will never improve.

there should be letters put in saying how things can improve in future.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:its not as if they are used to putting on snooker tournements as has been said conditions at the crucible was less than perfect in 1977 its a learning curve if after one year people say stuff you conditions and organisation will never improve.

there should be letters put in saying how things can improve in future.

At the very least, he could explain what it was he was snake hissed about. rofl