Topic locked

Re: PTC 7 (The Kay Suzanne Memorial Trophy) !!!!

Postby Casey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Casey wrote:
GJ wrote:
Casey wrote:Typical Matthew play in a final.

Typical Ronnie - can play well in tournaments with no pressure - just like last season.

put when he faced higgins in worlds he crumbled under pressure

Last season he did well in the PTC's he entered with no pressure on. In the other tournaments he was a W/O

Let's talk about the achievements of your favourite players Mark Allen and Stephen Maguire. How did they do in the last years? :chin: How many titles did they win with "no" pressure on?

Allen and Stephen Hendry you mean?

Mark had a good season for his ability - UK & Masters SF and World QF.

When people talk about Ronnie these days they have to take their head out of the mid 90's. He hasn't won a ranker in over two years and until he starts to wins those sorts of events again he can't be down as favourite against players who have achieved much more over the last two years.

Tubber, its too easy to say he didn't give a buck last year. His game is in decline and can no longer turn up and win when he wants too. There was plenty of matches he was trying in last year but his level wasn't good enough.

Postby GJ

Casey wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Casey wrote:
GJ wrote:

Typical Ronnie - can play well in tournaments with no pressure - just like last season.

Last season he did well in the PTC's he entered with no pressure on. In the other tournaments he was a W/O

Let's talk about the achievements of your favourite players Mark Allen and Stephen Maguire. How did they do in the last years? :chin: How many titles did they win with "no" pressure on?

When people talk about Ronnie these days they have to take their head out of the mid 90's. He hasn't won a ranker in over two years and until he starts to wins those sorts of events again he can't be down as favourite against players who have achieved much more over the last two years.

Tubber, its too easy to say he didn't give a buck last year. His game is in decline and can no longer turn up and win when he wants too. There was plenty of matches he was trying in last year but his level wasn't good enough.

its clear

if ronnie wins his head is right and hes interested <ok>

if he loses his head isnt right and isnt interested <ok>

Postby vodkadiet

Casey wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Casey wrote:
GJ wrote:

When people talk about Ronnie these days they have to take their head out of the mid 00's. He hasn't won a ranker in over two years and until he starts to wins those sorts of events again he can't be down as favourite against players who have achieved much more over the last two years.

Tubber, its too easy to say he didn't give a little kitten last year. His game is in decline and can no longer turn up and win when he wants too. There was plenty of matches he was trying in last year but his level wasn't good enough.

<ok>

Ronnie has won what he has been good enough to win in his career, the same as every other player.

Postby vodkadiet

Rob Walker "Introducing the current PTC 1, PTC7, Shot Clock League, Power Snooker, Donald Duck Open Champion; blink and you won't miss him, it's The Rocket, Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Postby Casey

I'm not taking anything away from Ronnie in this tournament, he has played very well and barr a Stevens fightback he deserves to win. My point is I believe this kind of tournament is his current level. Come the UK I don't expect him to be in the mix.

Postby hendry_fan

"if ronnie wins his head is right and hes interested" <ok>

"if he loses his head isnt right and isnt interested"

if Robbo wins,it,s only cause his opponents were WEAK!!!

if Robbo loses it,s cause this era sssssssso tough!.

<laugh> :chuckle: rofl

:-D Come on Ronnie,finish GJ,s Stevens off!!! :-D

Postby Tubberlad

GJ wrote:its clear

if ronnie wins his head is right and hes interested

if he loses his head isnt right and isnt interested

Don't start that rubbish with me GJ. I've never been like that, and it's well you know that. But last season, he didn't give a rubbish for the majority, and I won't be budged on that. He was beaten fair and square at the World Championship by Higgins, but other than that, I really don't think he gave a buck.

Postby GJ

Tubberlad wrote:

Don't start that rubbish with me GJ. I've never been like that, and it's well you know that. But last season, he didn't give a rubbish for the majority, and I won't be budged on that. He was beaten fair and square at the World Championship by Higgins, but other than that, I really don't think he gave a buck.

you and rexy are in a small minority of ronnie fans who dont come up with that BS when he loses

Postby Tubberlad

GJ wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:

you and rexy are in a small minority of ronnie fans who dont come up with that BS when he loses

Thank you, that excuse normally annoys me as much as anyone else.

Oh, and Robbo beat him fair and square too, I forgot that one. <laugh>

Postby GJ

Matthew I still believe

FIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Last edited by GJ on 09 Oct 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Tubberlad

Casey wrote:I'm not taking anything away from Ronnie in this tournament, he has played very well and barr a Stevens fightback he deserves to win. My point is I believe this kind of tournament is his current level. Come the UK I don't expect him to be in the mix.

O'Sullivan's got a mare of a draw for the UK. And he's going to win it :evilgrin:

Edit: Come on Matthew

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:GJ
What have you done to upset hendry_fanboy :chuckle:

BECAUSE I MENTIONED

90'S WEAK ERA

rofl <laugh> :baby:

Postby GJ

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Postby Casey

A decider would be nice, but Ronnie has closed out games pretty well this weekend so unless Matthew gets in first for a one frame visit I can only see one winner.

Postby Tubberlad

randam05 wrote:What a classy clearance of 127 from Stevens. Never seen a clearance from him i dont think.. hehe

Prior to 2006, Stevens was an immense player, take my word for it. His temperament was awful though and it has remained that way.