Topic locked

Re: PTC 4 (The Paul Hunter Classic) !!

Postby Wildey

vodkadiet wrote:
Wild wrote:
boris_the_butcher wrote:losing to higgins with regularity is one thing but continually losing to this guy........

what does that supose to mean?

This is the most appalling grammar/spelling I have ever seen.

If foreigners read these boards they must be in total confusion when reading comments from snooker's number 1 fanatic.

Wild, at least try for the foreigners sakes.

I had better grammar at 4 years of age. Aren't you ashamed?

have you seen foreigner typing english they will under stand me wont know what the buck your trying to say though <ok>

Postby mediter

Just returned home from countryside, didn´t follow this tournament at all. But I checked out results and O´Sullivan´s 147 from youtube. My new favourite 147, absolutely incredible stuff once again from Ronnie !! Great that a German crowd saw something like that !

And Selby.. A great worthy winner that guy.

Postby Bourne

Selby basically trying to emulate everything Judd's done; win 2 PTCs, win the PHC in Germany, one ranking title ... but he'll never be a crowd-pleasing all-action exhibitionist :D

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Selby basically trying to emulate everything Judd's done; win 2 PTCs, win the PHC in Germany, one ranking title ... but he'll never be a crowd-pleasing all-action exhibitionist :D

exhobitionist ???

buck me hes not staying around long enough to exibit anything its home james as fast as you can songs of praise followed by newsnight is on <laugh>

Postby Witz78

Yeh the closest Judd get to the lifestyle of Alex Higgins is living the lifestyle Alex did when he was trying to get on a par with Davis by eating honey pills and vitamins and not having a vodka for 6 weeks.

Postby vodkadiet

Witz78 wrote:Yeh the closest Judd get to the lifestyle of Alex Higgins is living the lifestyle Alex did when he was trying to get on a par with Davis by eating honey pills and vitamins and not having a vodka for 6 weeks.

Trump has the personality of a damp cloth. He has to brag about buying an expensive car, and acting like a chav abroad to try to get the public to take an interest in him. The boy has no substance. He is yet another chav on the green baize.

He will never be World Champion. :hatoff:

Postby Tubberlad

vodkadiet wrote:Ronnie 'Rigsby' O'Sullivan- King of the nothing tournaments.

John Higgins MBE- King of the real tournaments.

Ronnie O'Sullivan <cool>

Here's one for you Frame, enjoy :hatoff: both awesome players though to be fair, that was a really good final

Postby vodkadiet

Tubberlad wrote:

Ronnie O'Sullivan <cool>

Here's one for you Frame, enjoy :hatoff: both awesome players though to be fair, that was a really good final

John's head weren't right for this match, he had issues going on off the table. the result doesn't count. If John's head is right Ronnie cannot touch him.

John Higgins MBE :ahh:

Rigsby :moose:

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:
Witz78 wrote:Yeh the closest Judd get to the lifestyle of Alex Higgins is living the lifestyle Alex did when he was trying to get on a par with Davis by eating honey pills and vitamins and not having a vodka for 6 weeks.

Trump has the personality of a damp cloth. He has to brag about buying an expensive car, and acting like a chav abroad to try to get the public to take an interest in him. The boy has no substance. He is yet another chav on the green baize.

He will never be World Champion. :hatoff:

Agree and disagree.

The public are on his side now, whether you like it or not. His performance at The Crucible had people begging him for more.

I agree though that we've kind of invented this international playboy image on here for him. He mentions it as a joke on Twitter, but it's not really who he is. His personality is more of a 21 year old, who has spent his whole life practicing snooker, and generally not being very interesting.

That's not particularly a bad thing. As if he hadn't done that, he wouldn't be as good, or as able to pull off some of the crowd pleasing shots. This is where his popularity comes from, his shot selection. Not his dynamic personality.

Postby GJ

All things considering a Huge title for mark

well done

:win: <ok>

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:davis was set to go 3-0 up

robbo needed snookers its now 1-2

BUMP

just cos your man came up short :no:

TP

:wave:

Postby randam05

vodkadiet wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:

Ronnie O'Sullivan <cool>

John's head weren't right for this match, he had issues going on off the table. the result doesn't count. If John's head is right Ronnie cannot touch him.

John Higgins MBE :ahh:

Rigsby :moose:

What, and ronnie didnt have issues off the table? :irk: