Topic locked

Re: PTC Draws and Formats

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Couple of winnable matches for Kacper if he can get by Bingham, tricky section for Ding with an in-form Lee second match up and well, I don't think Judd could have hand-picked an easier draw :chuckle:

not taken much look at it yet who has Judd ?

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:Couple of winnable matches for Kacper if he can get by Bingham, tricky section for Ding with an in-form Lee second match up and well, I don't think Judd could have hand-picked an easier draw :chuckle:

Qualifier/Gunnell/Harold/Hawkins ;-)

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:

Looks a good draw BUT it will be in qualifying conditions at the academy..

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:

Looks a good draw BUT it will be in qualifying conditions at the academy..

He did very well in qualifiers last season, only failed to make one venue and won a PTC :no:

Postby Wildey

yes he did

just seen on twitter Selby plays Brecel ....thats tough for the young man.

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:yes he did

just seen on twitter Selby plays Brecel ....thats tough for the young man.

Yes tough match for Brecel too ;-) I'd like to see him do well at this level asap, once you get these matches under your belt against the top players the confidence builds and builds and that should feed through to the regular ranking event qualies. Am I right though in thinking he's struggle a touch in Thailand this week ?

Postby Wildey

ive seen enough this week to say he wont be phased by Selby

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:ive seen enough this week to say he wont be phased by Selby

:spot on:

Postby Wildey

ill tell you what Jak Jones has had a buck of a draw he is seeded in the top 64 as a amataur player and he plays Shaun Murphy <doh>

Postby Witz78

unless im going blind i dont see Eden Sharav anywhere, i thought someone said he was entering PTC5-9 ??

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:unless im going blind i dont see Eden Sharav anywhere, i thought someone said he was entering PTC5-9 ??

thought there was a amataur seed missing its Eden ....

whats going on :chin:

Postby Wildey

MarkSelbyNo1Fan wrote:When do we get the rest of the draws?

they prioratised PTC 6 so that hotels can be booked and arangements made.

Postby snooky147

Wild wrote:

Yeah, and how about that. £75 a night for the Hotels, add in food and drink and the Air Fare. No wonder so few Amateurs entered, it's priced way out of their range. For Graeme, who is going to make anything out of this he needs a last 16 minimum.

Postby Wildey

snooky147 wrote:
Wild wrote:

Yeah, and how about that. £75 a night for the Hotels, add in food and drink and the Air Fare. No wonder so few Amateurs entered, it's priced way out of their range. For Graeme, who is going to make anything out of this he needs a last 16 minimum.

but it is more accesable to polish amataurs than sheffield is.

Postby beergitte

Witz78 wrote:unless im going blind i dont see Eden Sharav anywhere, i thought someone said he was entering PTC5-9 ??

Yeh, that was me. Apparently he's entered PTC5-9 minus the 6th. He didn't mention not going to Poland.

Update from Facebook: Eden Sharav The guy who put me in them couldnt afford it.

Postby Roland

I see Ronnie has drawn Mark Williams at the top of PTC 4. Sure the field will be happy about that one!

Tough/impossible draw for Ben as well - Stephen Craigie then winner to face Xiao Goudong.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:I see Ronnie has drawn Mark Williams at the top of PTC 4. Sure the field will be happy about that one!

Tough/impossible draw for Ben as well - Stephen Craigie then winner to face Xiao Goudong.

there might be a re draw i can think of unhappy people north of the border.

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:world snooker has cocked up

Eden Sharav is inside the Top 64 with Robbie Williams,Gary Wilson http://www.worldsnooker.com/staticFiles ... 184,00.pdf but hes not been seeded in the PTC 5 Draw and having to play 2 Qualifiers <doh>

have u asked the question to WS on this yet?

if not, im just about to kick up a stink

ive asked them matt has put it out to the masses nobody has replied....

it will have to be a re draw...no choice.

Postby Wildey

did not notice jak jones is another .....how can these people be in a job ???

its hard enough for amataurs without being kicked in the balls by imbociles..