Topic locked

Re: World Championship (Sat 5th of May) S Final Disscusion !

Postby Alex0paul

13-11 or 12-12 and its game on. 14-10 would be too much and 15-9 is game over.

If it goes 13-11 or 12-12 you just know O'Sullivan will come out this evening and reel off a few frames quickly.

Postby Alex0paul

kostasmad wrote:Maybe we will have the Stevens fightback as in their Irish masters final in 2005. He was something like 6-0 behind right?

6-1 down before levelling at 6-6

Postby mantorok

Not twitching time yet for Ronnie, he's got the luxury of not going behind into this evenings session. He's not getting frustrated, although he will do if Stevens keeps leaving him with nothing.

Still Ronnies match, but needs to get at least 1-2 of these frames to keep the pressure on,

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Ronnie is getting a bit frustrated?

He's not... he has shown when his back is against the wall.. he ups his game again and reels off frames quickly... you all thought the same when he leveled at 5 all and then Ronnie pulled away

Ronnie sometimes relaxes too much when he has big advantages... he needs his opponents to wake him up

Postby Andre147

mantorok wrote:The opening red was first class, kgreat to see his long potting bac.

:hatoff: :hatoff: :hatoff: That was something that was missing this last few years... still misses some of course. but it's much better

Postby Witz78

Alex0paul wrote:13-11 or 12-12 and its game on. 14-10 would be too much and 15-9 is game over.

If it goes 13-11 or 12-12 you just know O'Sullivan will come out this evening and reel off a few frames quickly.

contradiction or what

one minute you say its game on if it goes 12 all or 11-13 but then you say if it does go like that, Ronnie will storm ahead again <doh>

Postby Andre147

Witz78 wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:13-11 or 12-12 and its game on. 14-10 would be too much and 15-9 is game over.

contradiction or what

one minute you say its game on if it goes 12 all or 11-13 but then you say if it does go like that, Ronnie will storm ahead again <doh>

<doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh>

Postby Skullman

mantorok wrote:I must say Matthew is playing a lot better than people were making out, I didn't see any previous matches but against anyone else he probably would be ahead or level in this match.

He wasn't that good yesterday afternoon and tbh Ronnie hasn't top of his game this morning.

Postby mantorok

Skullman wrote:
mantorok wrote:I must say Matthew is playing a lot better than people were making out, I didn't see any previous matches but against anyone else he probably would be ahead or level in this match.

He wasn't that good yesterday afternoon and tbh Ronnie hasn't top of his game this morning.

Disagree, Ronnie has been kept of the table this morning and Matthews break-building has been pretty good.