Topic locked

Re: World Championship (Sat 5th of May) S Final Disscusion !

Postby Andre147

DavieMac wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
DavieMac wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Maguire kept the match alive and gave Carter something to think about. Ali still big favourite of course but if Stephen can win the first two he will put Carter under huge pressure.

Dont see it but hopefully. He was far too naive in the 1st 2 sessions taking on too many gung-ho shots and that played into Carter's plan... also he has only been half decent in his matches so far. I reckon he could've done with a tough close match to get him tuned in. Alas, he never.

I dont often support Ronnie but if its Carter then I hope Ronnie destroys him. Which he will.

A bit of revenge in there if Carter beats your favourite player? :john: :john: :john: But, if somehow Mags comes through that match and faces Ronnie in that kind of form, Ronnie will also steamroll past him :-D I reckon Mags will only have a chance against Ronnie if he plays snooker like German Masters final 1st session. And even that might not be good enough, as Ronnie proved there with his comeback capabilities.

You catch on quick :spot on:

Carter has been ultra negative throughout and thats the main reason. A shot has never astonished me as much as Carter playing into the back of the pack when he was well clear of the cushion and could clearly see the edge of the pack and played into the back of the pack.

Plus Ronnie is too good not to have at least 4 WC's.

Yeah absolutely agree... :spot on: :hatoff: <cool>

Postby SnookerFan

I'd like to see Stevens make a fightback. I mean, the Ronnie win is as much an inevitability as you'll ever see in a sporting event. But it'd be good to see Stevens at least force and evening session. Get 4-4 today, try and make the score respectable.

Postby Andre147

If Matthew wins this one, he'll win the first two of this session.

Last session he did exactly the same, and then Ronnie clicked into gear and won the next 6..

Patterns :D and then Ronnie would win the match... although Ronnie hasn potted a ball this morning... :sad:

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:If Matthew wins this one, he'll win the first two of this session.

Last session he did exactly the same, and then Ronnie clicked into gear and won the next 6..

Patterns :D and then Ronnie would win the match... although Ronnie hasn potted a ball this morning... :sad:

I'm guessing he's not a morning person.

When's the last time Ronnie played a morning session? :chin:

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:WILL THE COMMENTATORS STOP SAYING NAUGHTY? :grrr:

coulda been worse, they coulda said CARELESS

im sick of hearing that bloody word

that Wizard of Gloucester is to blame, he came to Sheffield full of hype but i whipped him on the pool table and in the drinking stakes :hyper: